Contact us

Bosnia & Herzegovina BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2016 - Deen, Dalal Midhat-Talačić, Ana Rucner & Jala - Ljubav je

How do you rate the entry?

21 12.4%

11 6.5%

21 12.4%

21 12.4%

18 10.7%

24 14.2%

10 5.9%

10 5.9%

13 7.7%

5 3.0%

15 8.9%

• Total voters

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

i anixi

This is looking and sounding good. Enough balkan in it to gather the usual votes and do well. No competition. It will kick Greece out though.

mikimini

BOSNIAN PRESS CONFERENCE (EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SONG AND STAGING IS EXPLAINED)

EscGeek

Veteran
Let's face it...without the rap part this song wouldn't be as good as it is...There. I said it :cool:

Mrm

Veteran
MAGICAL rehearsal...everything seems AWESOME and works perfect it seems!

I can easily say these are the best vocals of all rehearsals..together with Serbia..

ESCada

On an article published on eurosong.hr a member claims he disclosed the jury votes of the Bosnian and Croatian jury ...... Says that by the information that he has communicating with certain jury members across Europe Bosnia will fail to reach the final tomorrow.

Also, he disclosed a couple of points awarded by the juries of these 2 countries.
According to him
Bosnia awarded their 12pt to Croatia, 10pt to Russia .... 2pt to Montenegro.

While Croatia awarded them a big fat ZERO.
Also he is pretty positive that we will see a final without Bosnia this year ...... Thanks to the objectivity of the jury votes, meaning that Bosnia will probably fail to collect enough points from the televote tomorrow to compensate for the jury scores and would probably remain a bit behind 10th place.

It's just a rumor tho, but let's see if there is any truth in the tea he spilled through his comments.

CatEye

On an article published on eurosong.hr a member claims he disclosed the jury votes of the Bosnian and Croatian jury ...... Says that by the information that he has communicating with certain jury members across Europe Bosnia will fail to reach the final tomorrow.

Also, he disclosed a couple of points awarded by the juries of these 2 countries.
According to him
Bosnia awarded their 12pt to Croatia, 10pt to Russia .... 2pt to Montenegro.

While Croatia awarded them a big fat ZERO.
Also he is pretty positive that we will see a final without Bosnia this year ...... Thanks to the objectivity of the jury votes, meaning that Bosnia will probably fail to collect enough points from the televote tomorrow to compensate for the jury scores and would probably remain a bit behind 10th place.

It's just a rumor tho, but let's see if there is any truth in the tea he spilled through his comments.
If only :(

ESCada

He was kinda persuasive and argumentative tho.
I find it strange myself since 1/4 of the Bosnian act is Croatian PLUS one of the Croatian jurors is Pamela from Feminem and she is from B&H.

I want to see if there is any truth to this on Saturday/Sunday when the results will be published.

I would personally leave Bosnia&Herzegovina out of the finals this year based on the song ....... It's the same thing they do over and over again and I kinda feel they need to reinvent themselves, mix it up and just do something new and fresh instead of adding a 20 second rap to the same song they send every year.

I miss LAKA :(

CatEye

He was kinda persuasive and argumentative tho.
I find it strange myself since 1/4 of the Bosnian act is Croatian PLUS one of the Croatian jurors is Pamela from Feminem and she is from B&H.

I want to see if there is any truth to this on Saturday/Sunday when the results will be published.
I really hope that they will judge the song and won't give it points just cause it's from their neighbours.

I would personally leave Bosnia&Herzegovina out of the finals this year based on the song ....... It's the same thing they do over and over again and I kinda feel they need to reinvent themselves, mix it up and just do something new and fresh instead of adding a 20 second rap to the same song they send every year.
Indeed, not to mention how poorly produced the song is and the staging is also really bad & the refugee theme has nothing to do with the song.

Milos-BC

The opening promises a lot, but later the song "drops" in its uniqueness. Overall, although it is a mix of all kinds of things I really like it and it is somewhere around my top 10 (currently in it). Deen is a lot annoying though, and the overall impression would've been better without him. The song could really go anywhere, but I'd say it will be a borderline qualifier.

7 points.

Sammy

Veteran
That was weaker than expected. Maybe they should have left out the rapper eventually.

blartashura

It was very weak unfortunately. I found it also chaotic on screen and all over the place. I hope to see Dalal in the future because she was the only one carrying this sinking ship xsalute

Celia

I think the rap part killed it. It wasn't one of the best Bosnian entries but I have a soft spot for :ba: :(

CatEye

I'm so glad they flopped, Macedonia 2013 all over again. Messy song, awful staging and the singers didn't fit. Although I would have preferred if Deen already flopped in 2004.

DanielLuis

Deserved first non qualification for Bosnia. It just wasn't strong enough in this very tough semi-final

Top Bottom