Contact us

Bosnia & Herzegovina BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2016 - Deen, Dalal Midhat-Talačić, Ana Rucner & Jala - Ljubav je

How do you rate the entry?

21 12.4%

11 6.5%

21 12.4%

21 12.4%

18 10.7%

24 14.2%

10 5.9%

10 5.9%

13 7.7%

5 3.0%

15 8.9%

• Total voters

Carrie

Robbed!!! This is one of the best Bosnian entries from recent years... I'm just sad that I think the rap stopped it from appealing to a wider audience xcry

EscGeek

Veteran
Now we know that hair is Deen's lucky charm:lol:

ParadiseES

I thought this might qualify in the end, considering Bosnia's stats and the good running order, but everything was so over the top. Deen was really annoying. The duet is terrible. The rap is random. The cello is the only good thing there and that's not played live. Didn't deserve to pass at all.

This is my favourite bosnian entry, and I've posted here recently about how I usually dislike bosnian entries, but for once.. this really deserved to qualify! The song was powerful, different, and memorable. My family also was surprised.

Mrm

Veteran
xgaah xgaah xgaah xcry xcry xcry

BRING 'EM BACK!!!!

they were the highlight of the evening and didn't make it! :eek: :(

This is travesty!

ESC is totally going into English, Spain and France singing in English and this one stays in the final, it's the official END of languages in ESC! :(

If the legend Kaliopi stays in semi that will be THE END!! xfaint

Mrm

Veteran
This is my favourite bosnian entry, and I've posted here recently about how I usually dislike bosnian entries, but for once.. this really deserved to qualify! The song was powerful, different, and memorable. My family also was surprised.

I tell you, other languages than English are completely dead in ESC..I expect to see Italy singing in English next year! xfaint
That will be the final disaster! :(

I tell you, other languages than English are completely dead in ESC..I expect to see Italy singing in English next year! xfaint
That will be the final disaster! :(

This does sadden me a lot actually. I like hearing different languages, it's part of diversity and everything that eurovision is about. I would actually be pretty content with a semi-introduction of the language rule (possibly have 50%+ of each song in their national language at least). Even though English is the only language I am fully fluent in, I do feel a lot of empathy for the other nations.

toinou03

Vocally that was good, but why did they choose that stupid staging ? It was aweful and caricatural. Those blankets, the fence... What were they thinking ? They could have hit it all with a simple staging, but there, that was xfacepalm

BTW, the 2 political/refugee acts failed both...

ESCada

I found Deen to be very bad vocally especially at the beginning of the song .... The costumes were a mess, only the violinist looked AMAZING.
The story wasn't sold since Deen obviously wouldn't convince anyone he is straight and in love with Dalal ...... It was kinda alright but TOTALLY deserved to stay in the semi.

Top Bottom