Contact us

Best ever entries of 2015

Mimoliin

:be: :sl:

realist

:cz: 2007 is my favourite ;) Mala Dama rocks!

:by: has thier best entry this year ever (just my opinion)

tsegaye

:lv: :me: :cz: :az: :sl: :ge: obviously :au: . I almost want to say :no: but Nocturne is too magical.

NikkiBoy

Latvia, Albania, Slovenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Estonia, United Kingdom and so on :)

Mattan

Apart from Australia, nobody came up with their best entry this year. Oh well, can't break records every time.

lilka

lilka

Yes! xheart

"Silent storm" too xbow

Actually only God knows why a masterpiece like "Alvedansen" came 14th in such a horrendous year as 2006.
I'm not a big fan of "Silent storm", but it's good too. ;)

Uto

Veteran
Latvia, Czech Republic (not that hard), Australia (obviously) and probably Belgium.

VikingTiger

Actually several countries are sending their best ever entry this year, this VERY good year!

:cz:; First time ever the Czech Republic is in my top 10 (or top 30 for that matter).
:ge:; Another country that is normally far from my top 10. Georgia just misses my top 10 2015, but is still the best entry from Georgia so far.
:au:; That was the easiest...
:sl:: Slovenia has sent seveal really good songs - but I think this is the best (or..?).

A couple of other countries are sending entries that are amongst their best attempts:

:be:; is one of my least favourite countries in the competition, and their 2015 entry is only beaten by Avanti la Vie from 1984
:ee:; It's hard for me to decide between GTY and Randajad - but the latter wins.
:it:; Italy; One of the majors forces of the ESC - But still I find Grande Amore to be one of their best (of many great) entries.

Top Bottom