Contact us

Belvist - NSC 206: Amaranthe - Archangel

Milos-BC

Re: Belvist - Coming back...

Hvala Luka! :D

Luki

Hvala! :D Spreman sam da cekam koliko god to bude bilo potrebno. Do povratka u glavni NSC bicu tu u spinoff-ovima i na WLSC :D

Al ovaj put stvarno zagrizi za ovo. :) Sjećam se da si pokušao jednom kad sam i ja čekao pa si nestao. :(

Milos-BC

^^ Da, nazalost, kao sto rekoh i u tom prethodnom postu, upao sam u vrlo nezgodan period i u brdo problema u privatnom zivotu i tada me je i na forumu bilo jako malo i nazalost, zbog svega toga nisam mogao da stignem da glasam :( Nazalost, covek ne moze uvek da predvidi sve........ Ali, sada je to deo proslosti i necu dozvoliti da se ponovi :D Dugo me nije bilo ovde i uzeleo sam se takmicenja poprilicno :D Izmenilo se malo u odnosu na period kad sam ja ucestvovao, ali gledacu da se sto pre uhodam :D

dogmeat

Wprowadzamy nową zasadę - od teraz w tym wątku można pisać tylko w swoim ojczystym języku.

Milos-BC

Thank you all once again xcheers :D

As for the Belvistian entries in the future....I can say that I will stick to the same formula I am using on other online contests (WV for example) and also the style that Belvist was known for in our first mandate in the contest :D

Mozz

Hi Milos xwave,

Welcome back to NSC!

Quite surprised to hear that you were, once upon a time, part of NSC :eek:

Enjoy your stay on the WL. With some patience, you'll get on the main roster sooner than you thought.

Milos-BC

Whoohoooo Milos in NSC! :D xcheer xlove

Thank you for the support Anna xcheer xcheers xrunhug :D !

Hi Milos xwave,

Welcome back to NSC!

Quite surprised to hear that you were, once upon a time, part of NSC :eek:

Enjoy your stay on the WL. With some patience, you'll get on the main roster sooner than you thought.

Thank you Mozz! :D

Yes, Belvist has a certain tradition in NSC as I debuted back at NSC 5 (that was summer of 2007) and the last time I took part in my first run was NSC 56 (that was around October 2010). And interestingly enough, I am returning practically exactly 3 years after my last participation :lol: NSC has evolved much since I first entered (back then we had no semis at all), and it evolved even more in this period while I was not here, but I will adapt to all the changes quickly! :)

Belvist also won NSC on 2 occasions. First with this entry (this was a record victory back at the time with 245 points but now that record is broken):

and then with this one:

I will continue in the same fashion where I stopped from NSC 56 :) And I will wait as much as needed to return to the actual contest. I am ready for it :D

as78

Welcome back to NSC, Milos! xlove

Greetings from Vylkuzeme. xcheer
Looking forward to your entries. :D

Milos-BC

Thank you Aigars once again xrunhug xcheers :D

Btw, our entry for WLSC 53 will be a secret for some time, but I can confirm that it will be a song sung by one of my favorite bands....and that is Nightwish xcheer :D

Celia

Re: Belvist - WLSC 53: Nightwish - ???

OMG Nightwish xcheerxcheer that's what I call a nice comeback! xyaayxyaay

Milos-BC

Thank you Celia xcheer :D xrunhug I just had to select this song from Nightwish because I adore it and I wanted it to be my first entry in this "new era" of Belvist xcheer :D

Celia

Thank you Celia xcheer :D xrunhug I just had to select this song from Nightwish because I adore it and I wanted it to be my first entry in this "new era" of Belvist xcheer :D

Best of luck then! Can't wait to know which one you've chosen :D

Top Bottom