11 3.5%

12 3.9%

3 1.0%

5 1.6%

4 1.3%

21 6.8%

• Total voters

evija87

Woah, Blanche really pulled it out at the right time! So much better than her semi performance, almost beyond comparison!

Yeah! Rising like phoenix! Great performance at jury reharsal, repeat that tomorrow and she's back in the game for the win even maybe?

Alaska49

i don't watch dress rehearsals, but ugh, now i am worried about her. if people loved her now after shitting on her delightful semi performance then i'm afraid she might do bad.......................

just kidding, i am glad she has won people back on her own terms. since the top 3 is set in stone and i don't want to get too emotionally invested in it lest i ruin myself with anxiety, i will put all of my emotional focus into wanting blanche to do as well as possible. BLANCHE FOR 4TH PLACE

Chorizo

Belgium is so underrated in the odds. The major complaints have been that Blanche's vocals are too weak and that she looked uncomfortable on stage. It seems she has improved a lot since the first rehearsals and that she has become more confident. The song is popular on iTunes and Spotify, so it appeals to the audience. It's a modern and good song that should appeal to the juries as well. City Lights has more potential to be a commercial success throughout Europe than the top 3 in the odds. Unlike Portugal and Italy, it is suitable for mainstream radio throughout Europe. Especially Salvador's song is just a song for the Eurovision bubble. Blanche could burst that bubble like Loreen did.

Both Belgium and Bulgaria have songs that are more in line with what the juries normally support than Italy and Portugal. Old-fashioned songs are normally not supported by the juries as shown in 2015, so why would they back Portugal now? It seems more plausible for them to rank Portugal like they did Italy in 2015.

hijirio

Veteran
Don't underrate this, guys!
She might win tonight. ;)

Dorientje

She had a golden plate for her single.
I hope she will do it very well tonight.
good luck girl
:be: Is already proud

Musicosity

She seemed to get the hang of the performance yesterday, so this may not be a lost cause at all. If she delivers tonight she will certainly shake things up significantly. The song is still the most avantgarde and daring. Good luck! xup

GermanBango

At this point I am just super confused .... I don't even know who to root for anymore ... 3 of the 4 countries with realistic chances (Portugal, Bulgaria, Belgium) are all in my personal Top 10.
It would be funny to see Blanche snatching some wigs tonight though as almost everyone is only focusing on our male protagonists Kristian, Salvador and Francesco right now. That would basically be Gianluca's wettest dream coming true :lol:

ZoboCamel

I never quite got the hype for this song in the first place, and I'm still not necessarily seeing what everyone else is in the live performances, but it's clear that Blanche has improved massively over the last month.

Plus, if nothing else, I'm glad to see that the 'City Lights' story has a happy enough ending, rather than the depressing end of 'young girl cracks under pressure, has emotional breakdown and leaves in shame'. I'd still be unpleasantly surprised to see this win, or come close, but I'm happy it's avoided the worst-case scenario, and I wish Blanche all the best.

UnitedKingdom

This is without doubt the best written song in the competition. I hope her performance isn't judged too harshly as it does suit the tone of the song. I would be more than happy to see this win and have a feeling I will probably be voting for it tonight. Good luck Belgium :)

BMX

I love all three favourites: Belgium, Italy and Portugal, but i do think Belgium will win it.

Nemesis

Belgium is also a favourite to win.

And i bet that it will surely be in the Top3

Grinch

Perfect song but the representation is so mediocre :( Good luck Blanche!

evija87

Congrats Belgium! Congrats Blanche! A little sad she didn't make the podium, but still awesome result. So glad she gave a wonderful performances when it most mattered.

Top Bottom