12 6.9%

7 4.0%

12 6.9%

7 4.0%

21 12.0%

63 36.0%

• Total voters

seb89

Indeed! They did it pretty well!!! But it's too special for Eurovision, it's not kitsch enough :)

Quent91

Well done, we're out ! It will make the RTBF thinking about a real selection. Not singers from the countryside who don't know how to sing.

eerik

seb89

Are you kidding me?, Eurovision Kitsch? Your song was the essence of crapness. So well deserved.

Eurovision is kitsch! It's all about show. Saade can't sing, Jedward can't sing, but they put up a show. These people made their music theirselves live on stage. Although I don't really like acapella, they are much better singers than Saade or Jedward!!

So crapness? Let's wait untill we see Spain :lol:

Raul_Spain

I'm the first saying Spain is crap this year but wow Belgium was so awful, RTBF always screws it. Let only VRT to enter for all our sakes!

seb89

Both songs have something special, but it's just a matter of taste I think :p.

VRT isn't always successfull though :p, but like Sim said to me in an other discussion, it seems they make more effort. Throughout the history of the Belgian Eurovision entries, RTBF is more successfull though.

Raul_Spain

Yes, you're right but the AKA music thing was a completely mistake, don't you think?

seb89

Yeah, it was a bit strange, maybe it's because of budget reasons and Eurovision isn't popular in Wallonia. The best option for both channels is internal selection. Both regions have great musicians (like Spain), but it seems they don't find their way to the Eurovision stage ;).

94ayd

It was a very special entry and one that I like but there was something missing for me in their performance.

aletem

This didn't sounded bad today at all. Maybe because I had a beer right before they performed. Then again, there was Moldova and the beer didn't help there.

PeterLPZ

The problem is, that you have to hear this song several times and then it´s a really good song. When I first heard it, I didn´t like it, but in the meantime, I like it and the performance and the singing were great yesterday. But as someone wrote earlier, this sort of music isn´t for ESC.

Raul_Spain

Yeah, it was a bit strange, maybe it's because of budget reasons and Eurovision isn't popular in Wallonia. The best option for both channels is internal selection. Both regions have great musicians (like Spain), but it seems they don't find their way to the Eurovision stage ;).

Yes, true, direct selection is the best option because Belgium has potential to do great. Urban Trad and Tom Dice are the clear examples of it.

Tristran

This didn't sounded bad today at all. Maybe because I had a beer right before they performed. Then again, there was Moldova and the beer didn't help there.

xgood

They shouldn't be ashamed of their performance, they did great yesterday. Then again, it was written in the stars ever since it was selected to represent us that this wasn't going to qualify at eurovision. Ah well, bring on 2012! I must agree that in recent years VRT has selected the better entries, while in the past RTBF did better. Curious to see who they will select next year!

Scooby

Looking at the Belgian performance last night, for one moment I have a feeling that I'm in theater and watch a very good musical instead of Eurovision.
Belgian performance was very good actually, but this type of songs are not welcomed for kitsch show called Eurovision in XXI century.

Cjs45

Obvious non-qualifier. I liked it though, the song was very "different" for ESC but that was the disadvantage. Very talented group.

Top Bottom