12 6.9%

7 4.0%

12 6.9%

7 4.0%

21 12.0%

63 36.0%

• Total voters

seb89

Lol I didn't know we use a different spelling :p.

Jannuu

I don't like it at all. After hearing a few seconds of it, I wanted to turn it off, but I decided to do them justice and listen it to the end. Unfortunately, it was a bad choice.
After last year, this is a huuuuge step back.

Silverhelsinki

This song is great, I love it so much!
Definitely one of the better Belgian entries!
Great choice, Belgium.

heart.gif
Belgium.gif

Asiye

A different, good work xclap This may do better than expected because they are very good musicians and their live performance is great. I love especially Nicolas Dorian xheart He is a great singer and seems like a great person :) Good luck!

seb89

@Eurovision Minipop Icons: thanks!!! They look lovely

@Asiye: I hope so :p. I didn't know which one Nicolas was :p, I looked it up and yeah he's an amazing singer :eek:!

Sahistul

I really like the Belgium song this year in ESC. It's nice, optimisthic, i think they will have succes in Dusseldorf. I believe a qualification for the Final is almost sure..

Milos-BC

^^ I doubt it unfortunately :( But the song is really great. Among the better ones this year still. I love it

DanielLuis

Not many people like this song.
In the beginning I didnt like it but now its in my semi final 2's top ten!

Adeline

Belgium was my top-favorite last year; it was the only song I've voted for (though I always vote for only one country, unless I have several big favorites).
This year I also like their song a lot, but I'm afraid it won't qualify. You really have to like a capella songs to like this and because there are no instruments to cover up some bad notes or to boost the song, the singing has to be VERY good, because it all depends on the voices.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck Belgium!!! It's somewhere in the middle for me. I love Acapella but the band itself seems to be too amateur to me. And based on a lot of responses and what I know about the votes I don't think this has a chance to make it to the finals but you never know!!!! It is actually in my Number 9 in Semi 2 so I hope I'm wrong with my prediction!

Tristran

@Eurovision Minipop Icons: thanks!!! They look lovely

@Asiye: I hope so :p. I didn't know which one Nicolas was :p, I looked it up and yeah he's an amazing singer :eek:!

Wow, he's really good! Too bad he won't be going alone, and with a different song. :?

Milos-BC

Great rehearsal, I really liked it! :D Still don't think it's enough for the final sadly :(

Grinch

I wish there was only the beatbox guy, I only like his parts. The whole performance was dull.

Top Bottom