how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Sean

Admin
Staff member
FallenAngelII said:
simmeke said:
and don't forget the UK give 0 points :eek:
While awarding Lithuania 10 points in the semi-final. Let's not talk about the UK when it comes to taste at the ESC.

As a Brit and a massive fan of Lithuania's song I am outraged :evil: :mrgreen:

FallenAngelII

MyHeartIsYours said:
I am annoyed at UK giving 0 :evil: :evil: :evil:
I really thought British people would like it!!
The UK have a history of voting for BS entries at Eurovision and ignoring really good one. They gave 7 points to Lithuania when they entered with "We Are the Winners (of Eurovision)". Let's just say that the British televoters (and, apparently, also the jurors) have very peculiar taste when it comes to Eurovision.

Sim

The final of ESC reached on average 1.3 million viewers. This is the best score since the final of 2004.

When Tom sang his sung, 1 522 000 people looked at his performance.

The peak moment was at 00:09 when 1 743 000 people saw that Lena won the contest

MyHeartIsYours

FallenAngelII said:
The UK have a history of voting for BS entries at Eurovision and ignoring really good one. They gave 7 points to Lithuania when they entered with "We Are the Winners (of Eurovision)". Let's just say that the British televoters (and, apparently, also the jurors) have very peculiar taste when it comes to Eurovision.
xgood

ParadiseES

jaws said:
And i also can't believe Uk and Spain ! gave us the 0.

Me and my pocket did what we could :(

I sent 3 sms for Tom: 1'39 x 3 = 4'17 €

It's the most I have ever spent on an Eurovision singer :lol:

Don't know what happened here... F*cking juries maybe... :evil:

Tristran

First time I got online since Saturday! All, I can say is well done Tom, you did Belgium proud! :cool: Thank you everyone for voting, especially Germany, our sole 12 points! xbow Here's hoping, we will keep sending these high level quality songs the next years.

And as for Tom's admirers, maybe we can exchange artists for a while. I'm willing to trade Tom with Greece (one of the & Friends that is ;) ), Israel, Bosnia or Norway! :D

MyHeartIsYours

^^^ You mustnt let Pablo see you have wrote that!!! He will come after you!!! Tom is his!! :lol: :lol:

As I have no rivals for Didrik, I am not going to give him up to some1 for a trade!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

ParadiseES

Tristran said:
First time I got online since Saturday! All, I can say is well done Tom, you did Belgium proud! :cool: Thank you everyone for voting, especially Germany, our sole 12 points! xbow Here's hoping, we will keep sending these high level quality songs the next years.

And as for Tom's admirers, maybe we can exchange artists for a while. I'm willing to trade Tom with Greece (one of the & Friends that is ;) ), Israel, Bosnia or Norway! :D

Nooooooo!!!! Don't give him to anyone here!!! :cry:

I was first!!! Since I see that you don't like Daniel, I can give you any other Spanish hottie non-related to ESC :twisted:

But Tom is mine!!! :evil:
(and his guitar too) :cool:

ParadiseES

BTW Daniel's just arrived in Spain and he said he's very thankful to Tom, cause after the incident which ruined his first performance he was powerless and crying and Tom (and also Rybak) was the one who went to him and gave him a hug.

OMG Tom, you're such a sweetie and good guy :) :) :)
Thank you!

Tristran

ParadiseES said:
Tristran said:

Nooooooo!!!! Don't give him to anyone here!!! :cry:

I was first!!! Since I see that you don't like Daniel, I can give you any other Spanish hottie non-related to ESC :twisted:

But Tom is mine!!! :evil:
(and his guitar too) :cool:

Don't worry, I'm willing to negotiate for another Spaniard than Daniel. :D

Btw, I got Tom's cd last week, and it's soooo good! xmusic

GuitarMan

For the fans, here's the video of his rehearsal during the day at Hasselt before performing live on Flemish television. Have to warn you though because Wow it's so good and he was just all alone. ;)

[youtube:17fdwil3]2c_FoVA-wnM[/youtube:17fdwil3]

Video of his actual performance is not posted yet, will edit this post later. All I can say for now is that the crowd reaction was amazing!

Here is the link: Tom Dice performing 'Me And My Guitar' on national television, the first time since he's back from the ESC

GuitarMan

He's coming close to where I live today, on our local tv-station, again in Hasselt. First he'll be celebrated as citizen of honour in his hometown, Eeklo. After that a helicopter is picking him up and will fly him over to the other side of the country to chat about his experience and I'm guessing he probably will perform there too.

Whenever there's a video available I'll let you guys know! Now I'm going to watch it, again it's live!

ParadiseES

MyHeartIsYours said:
Tristran said:
Btw, I got Tom's cd last week, and it's soooo good! xmusic

OMG Pablo will be sooooo jealous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't get my birthday present from my friend one month ago, so I already told them that I only want Tom's CD. Hopefully, I will get it this summer :D

Sim

Here you can see tom singing his new song: Lucy (it begins @ 2:20)

[youtube:1hy22t4u]2VJdEa0hsaU[/youtube:1hy22t4u]

Top Bottom