The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

Wait
I need some time to fix this can't you wait ?
We can't afford to miss this
You back off slowly through the door
You always go and blame the weather
The weather

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black

And I'm numb, numb
Numb, numb

We're living in a memory
The present is the price I pay
Fade to black
Fade to black

It hurts so fast
When love goes bad
Until at last
We fade to black​

crashworld

Veteran
The song was recorded on Saturday - now it´s Thursday.

How should it have been leaked? - Don´t way still need some time to fix some mixing issues/put some layers/arrange the song?

This could only mean one thing. Azerbaijan has exceeded Russia's level of efficiency. I mean Russia only threw the NF in a matter of days last year, didn't they?

revallsay

The song was recorded on Saturday - now it´s Thursday.

How should it have been leaked? - Don´t way still need some time to fix some mixing issues/put some layers/arrange the song?

I read some people listened to it and expressed their opinion :p I thought it's somewhere there

empo21

Veteran
Didn´t we get like one sound of "Mata Hari" in advance?

Yup. And a similar teaser for Truth as well. And neither teaser actually revealed the titles, but they just teased 'She is a killer' and 'Game of desire', which turned out to be lyrics from each song respectively.

I'm expecting something similar.

elanyvx

The semifinalist of The Voice Azerbaijan Mado Salikh send a song to azeri delegation for Eurovision 2022, but rejected!

EscGeek

Veteran
Does it matter at this point? It's going to be another ballad. You can enjoy the millions others in this edition and they can tide you through til Azerbaijan releases their entry.

At this point in time, I'm not even hopeful or looking forward to it at all.

I want to know if :az: will join the good ballad club or the boring ballad club :lol:

hijirio

Veteran
Official: According to the information received from the Azergayjani delegation, a teaser from the clip of Nadir Rustamli's Eurovision song will be presented in the next few days.

The sources noted that the rumors that 'March 14 is the last day for releasing the entry' is not true.

IOTAP IOTAP IOTAP

empo21

Veteran
The semifinalist of The Voice Azerbaijan Mado Salikh send a song to azeri delegation for Eurovision 2022, but rejected!

There was also an early rumor that Aisel (2018) also sent a song to ITV. I don't know how true it is, though.

Realest

Just listened (apparently) to the Demo. Its alright, but nothing groundbreaking.

jeriswani

Official: According to the information received from the Azergayjani delegation, a teaser from the clip of Nadir Rustamli's Eurovision song will be presented in the next few days.

The sources noted that the rumors that 'March 14 is the last day for releasing the entry' is not true.

IOTAP IOTAP IOTAP
When what is the last day because it’s becoming a bit of joke. Each year Armenia/Azer keep releasing it later and later. By 2030 we will be waiting till may for them to release and the EBU wouldn’t care. Both countries have little respect for this contest or the rules.

HayashiM

Veteran
I'd love to have the song released as soon as possible, because I use a pretty time consuming "ultimate" ranking approach every year (swiss tournament followed by a McMahon tournament followed by a k.o. system) and I cannot really progress without having all entries released.

But they are not breaking any rules by delaying the official release by a few days, lol. There just isn't any such rule, right? :)

Top Bottom