Let's go

Ma-ma-ma-ma, Mata Hari
Ma-ma-ma-ma, ma-ma-ma-ma, Mata Hari
Mata Hari​

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandt

Not going to qualify 100%
xD

People are just jumping in conclusions really fast. If only they had the patience to see what participants have to deliver in the actual show.

A-lister

Veteran
sorry but girl seriously cannot move (and the backing dancers are shockingly almost equally bad),. having said that: it's hella catchy, i really don't wanna like it but it's damn addictive

This! It's really catchy but the dancing is still lazy and I'm just thinking how much more impactful it could be with better dancers and better energy...

With that said, I think they did a decent job and it was still impactful enough, the color-scheme and backdrop is really impactful, and they were smart with the camera work which showed them in a sense that you couldn't really tell too much about the dancing making the illusion that the dancing was fine... smart move.

Jasi

Tbh this grew on me A LOT since the live shows. Like from my personal 20th to 5th. IT'S A BOP xheat Makes me feeling hot dancing to that in my room. Glad there's no cameras

Steph777

Efendi's about to get mauled alive by France and Ukraine and I won't complain xqueenbitch
Don't be so confident...

I really think she is VERY underestimed for the televoting, call me crazy but I will not be surprised if she make a Keiino, Sparls, Cléo...

Top 10 final is very plausible in the end

hijirio

Veteran
This is the first Azergayjani entry to get such wide coverage in Turkish media, since 2021.
It was trending at #10 in our YT, and the ESC livestream is #15
I think Mata Hari contributed to sparking Turkish people's interest in the contest this year.
Thank you glorious nation of Azerbaijan xheart

hawadharma

This is the first Azergayjani entry to get such wide coverage in Turkish media, since 2021.
It was trending at #10 in our YT, and the ESC livestream is #15
I think Mata Hari contributed to sparking Turkish people's interest in the contest this year.
Thank you glorious nation of Azerbaijan xheart
Just realised that you're Turkish xshock

Anyway, I miss Turkey in ESC

spinachpie

Don't be so confident...

I really think she is VERY underestimed for the televoting, call me crazy but I will not be surprised if she make a Keiino, Sparls, Cléo...

Top 10 final is very plausible in the end

I think there will be a lot of surprised people with how well this does. When Azerbaijan send a good song, they get a LOT of votes. Also, I think this, Italy and Cyprus have the best stage performances. So Azerbaijan could easily get Top 5.

Azerbaijan are 100/1 to win televote. That is a great bet.

Galandar

h
I think there will be a lot of surprised people with how well this does. When Azerbaijan send a good song, they get a LOT of votes. Also, I think this, Italy and Cyprus have the best stage performances. So Azerbaijan could easily get Top 5.

Azerbaijan are 100/1 to win televote. That is a great bet.

Not sure if this wins, however, a surprisingly high televote score is very realistic. I find our entry a bit underrated among ESC journalists and odds.

musicfan

It's not terrible but I feel it's more about dance and image than a great song. Anne Karine Strom's Mata Hari remains the best one.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
top 20 is something i can live with, despite thinking she deserved better. i definitely expected more support from most of the nations who scored her.

A-lister

Veteran
This deserved better for sure, and she did a better performance in the final than the semi...

Oddly I thought it would do better with the televoters than it did (I don't have hopes for juries)...

It's always a bit irritating when you really get behind a country's entry (a country that I never really had any big favs from in the past), and then of course this is when it flops xshrug

DenizESC

Banned
She slaaayedddd in the final though, completely flawless vocally as well as opposed to the semi.

Robbed xcry

I'm so sad I'm not in Ankara right now so I could dance her choreo in public in front of a mosque on tiktok or something :( girl needs more recognition, her charisma is >>>>>>

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
She slaaayedddd in the final though, completely flawless vocally as well as opposed to the semi.

Robbed xcry

I'm so sad I'm not in Ankara right now so I could dance her choreo in public in front of a mosque on tiktok or something :( girl needs more recognition, her charisma is >>>>>>
Yasak var canım maalesef

NeoTen

This is the only female song I'm having trouble backing. It utilized sex appeal like it's doesn't need much else. Several commentators called it a commercial for a strip club or lingerie ad, but we shouldn't take the commentators seriously.
Still, I don't know what's better, Samra singing poorly with a "classier" choreo, or the reverse in this. She can totally rock it though. Hope Tix got her number.

Top Bottom