4 3.4%

11 9.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Austria-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one pretending Austria 2020 doesn't exist. Looking forward to Austria 2021 after their one year absence. I mean it's practically the same one year absence and non qualification. At least they are good in skiing. That's nice..

Lindon

So it's not finished in one day, the second day of shooting is already underway.

Ezio

Veteran
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one pretending Austria 2020 doesn't exist.

That's probably the most pretentious thing you ever wrote. In reality, you are acting like someone for whom Austria exists much more than any other country in the world. #readUwroteU

MalagaToledo

Banned
That's probably the most pretentious thing you ever wrote. In reality, you are acting like someone for whom Austria exists much more than any other country in the world. #readUwroteU
Ohh sweetheart I wrote much worse things. But it's just that, words are just words. It's a banality. Ppl shouldn't focus on words. I actually didn't say anything bad here, just that Im not interested in Austria 2020. But I'm sure I will like Austria 2021. Hope so.
xcheersxhixkissxrunhugxrose

Ezio

Veteran
You are the biggest contributor to this thread, so please don't indicate lack of interest.

tenor.gif

MalagaToledo

Banned
You are the biggest contributor to this thread, so please don't indicate lack of interest.

Alyssa thought me to cutt of burned perimeters of bread. Sorry it was trixie..

Ohh gosh. I hope he won't sing in yellow sweater.

Lindon

Sorry for OT and German but it's almost Science:

Interviews mit 22 Trollen
;)
Interviews with 22 trolls

Q.: What was the main result?

Scientist: An essential insight for us was that the typical troll doesn't exist. There are very different motives for annoying comments. Some just bother to talk; some interviewees told us they were interested in the process of forming public opinion; others believe that the media restrict the truth - so new facts have to be fed in so that they are not swept under the rug; others provoke because they are looking for attention: their postings are something like vigorous signals to be heard in public discourse. Attention to the digital public is a currency that should not be underestimated.

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Is Marvin dietmann, designer of Austria 2014 gay or straight. Not that It is important, but he has good legs.

Lindon

Vincent said on ORFs morning show "Guten Morgen Österreich" a few minutes ago that the release date of the song will be March 4th.

Lindon

I'm at work and will deliver the video later. In a second segment of the show he confirmed again March 4th.
Outfit and staging are fixed, he thanked Marvin Dietmann his staging director.
Kleine Zeitung vs. AUSTROVISION 1:0

Last edited:

Lindon

In a third segment of the show, again confirmation of March 4th.
He likes the entry of Spain "...but my video will be very cool. I had two great days of shooting yesterday and the day before and the video will be awesome"

MalagaToledo

Banned
It would be a nice consolidation too see his face after semifinslist qualified. I hope he won't bring too much outfit cause he will stay 2 less days. Will he face uncomfy questions.

Lindon

Can we see your face if he gets into the final?

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm at work and will deliver the video later. In a second segment of the show he confirmed again March 4th.
Outfit and staging are fixed, he thanked Marvin Dietmann his staging director.
Kleine Zeitung vs. AUSTROVISION 1:0
Ohh I thought your job is pr menager of vb. Ohh I see, so you are doing all this for free. Well, it would be nice when Vincent comes back to aut before finals that he takes you to dinner or for a coffee.

marty

In a third segment of the show, again confirmation of March 4th.
He likes the entry of Spain "...but my video will be very cool. I had two great days of shooting yesterday and the day before and the video will be awesome"
Maybe there will be a live presentation on 4th march night for friends and press and the public one in the morning next day. i think it was like that with Conchita 2014. or austrovision was wrong.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Maybe there will be a live presentation on 4th march night for friends and press and the public one in the morning next day. i think it was like that with Conchita 2014. or austrovision was wrong.
True, Conchita presented her song the day before the official premiere in a hotel lobby for her friends.

But regarding vb, that wouldn't be good idea. Conchita knew how strong her song was and how great her vocals are. Vb friends I'm sure have better plans than listening to a bland song. They could watch a movie or anything else.

Lindon

Part 1
Sorry, the translation was made in a hurry, I'll fix it later:

Top Bottom