4 3.4%

11 9.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Austria-scaled.jpg

Sammy

Veteran
I don't approve of this homophobic and transphobic performance. By sex appeal he obviously refers to Heterosex appeal. Look at all these straight looking dancers, I am utterly appalled!
Why is that homo/transphobic? I mean, I'm not thrilled by that song either, but I didn't notice any of negative attitude towards gay/trans-people here.

Lindon

I am saddened by the tendency here to equate heterosexuality with homophobia. I feel somehow excluded. What is the motto of Eurovision again?

marty

I don't approve of this homophobic and transphobic performance. By sex appeal he obviously refers to Heterosex appeal. Look at all these straight looking dancers, I am utterly appalled!
I hope you just are in a bad mood today. because i dont believe that you mean what you say.

hungo

After listening to all that strange and/ or boring songs i hope to get a modern dance song from austria this year.

hungo

shame on you for this utterly stupid comment.

Loindici

Veteran

marty

Ezio is an essential part of the small austrian community here, which actually is quite a nice one.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Funny 😂. I finnaly got to the point that I'm not bothered what others write online no matter what that is. I wish I did that much sooner. Cause its anonymous based platform, u can write whatever u want. I don't have to believe smth cause I don't know was it sarcastic, was it a lie, true und so weiter. Ezio might be a woman from Mongolia as far as I know. xkiss to ezio..

Lindon

Ok, now I get it too. But this us such a horrible topic. For a good reason - I will not further explain - Vincent is the wrong target.
Many thanks to @Ezio for reviving this thread. It was on life support by me and that was exhausting. :coffee:
It isn't that much fun to subtitle videos late at Saturday night. :)
Just kidding.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ok, now I get it too. But this us such a horrible topic. For a good reason - I will not further explain - Vincent is the wrong target.
Many thanks to @Ezio for reviving this thread. It was on life support by me and that was exhausting. :coffee:
It isn't that much fun to subtitle videos late at Saturday night. :)
Just kidding.
Can you explain it to me too??

Ezio

Veteran
Let this thread rest in peace until the song comes out. There is nothing really discuss now. I really think it is funny that my trolling attempt trolled everyone else but not the troll in chief.

Austrians are welcome in other threads as well ;-D

Ezio

Veteran
I just happen to think that Paenda was wasted last year. She should start this year and could be the runaway winner with her amazing Limits. The 10 songs so far are hopeless. I love Albania, but this song neither has what it takes to win. The other 9 songs are either dull and boring or creepy af.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Paenda was last She could beat her Limits. 10 songs or less. I love Albania, but his son has tits to win. The other 9 songs are radio creepy af.

What? Anyway guys do u think he will invite Nathan trent to be his backing vocalist? Its only fair.

Lindon

What happened to "rest in peace"? :lol:

Last edited:

Lindon

In Austria we call this Dokumentenfälschung, but so what. Thank you.:cool:

Lindon

I have to briefly disturb peace in death. After retiring as a host of the biggest Austrian radio station Ö3, Eberhard Forcher also said goodbye to hosting his YouTube channel Austrozone. I doubt that he will continue to work as an ORF scout for the ESC next year unless Vincent Bueno is extremely successful.

marty

I have to briefly disturb peace in death. After retiring as a host of the biggest Austrian radio station Ö3, Eberhard Forcher also said goodbye to hosting his YouTube channel Austrozone. I doubt that he will continue to work as an ORF scout for the ESC next year unless Vincent Bueno is extremely successful.
that would be too bad. but it was clear that Eberhard would not do it for a long time. a big success this year would make it easier for him to retire in my opinion. lets see and wait and hope that he is going to do it for another two or three years.

Top Bottom