Re: AUSTRIA 2018 - Cesár Sampson

The song is called „Nobody But You“

source: daheim in österreich (tvthek)

Is it from this interview?

FcRZRM2.png

A-lister

Veteran

Zoë is the only Austrian entry I liked for a whole decade, and if it wasn't for the juries the complete average meh entry of 2017 wouldn't have even qualified (but we know juries love them "meh" stuff).

I've no idea what this entry will sound like, people say they enjoy the song-writing team, any examples of what these people came up with prior?

Realest

Zoë is the only Austrian entry I liked for a whole decade, and if it wasn't for the juries the complete average meh entry of 2017 wouldn't have even qualified (but we know juries love them "meh" stuff).

I've no idea what this entry will sound like, people say they enjoy the song-writing team, any examples of what these people came up with prior?

According to another Forum the Song Title is "Nobody but You", so it might be a "breathlessly"-like Ballad.

Sammy

Veteran

in this interview he describes the song (he starts talking about the song from 4:24) as dynamic, rhythmic and stompy, mid tempo song. He also explicitly says it's no power ballad nor any other ballad.

kjetil

I think he'll work with the team (or at least partly) that wrote If Love Was A Crime and Beautiful Mess.

Sammy

Veteran
Fun fact:
Cesar was the vocal coach for Kristian Kostov, not only his background singer.

A-lister

Veteran

I think he'll work with the team (or at least partly) that wrote If Love Was A Crime and Beautiful Mess.

So a partly Swedish product then (like half of the entries in ESC :lol:)...

Well both of those entries were good so I'm hopeful...

marty

So a partly Swedish product then (like half of the entries in ESC :lol:)...

Well both of those entries were good so I'm hopeful...

not a swedish product, its two thirds austrian and one third bulgarian (Cesar Sampson (AUT), Sebastian Arman (AUT), Boris Milanov (BUL, as far as i know))

A-lister

Veteran

not a swedish product, its two thirds austrian and one third bulgarian (Cesar Sampson (AUT), Sebastian Arman (AUT), Boris Milanov (BUL, as far as i know))

Aha, because those entries mentioned were partly made by Swedes, but then again I dunno which "thirds/fourths" would end up in this case :lol:

aef

Aha, because those entries mentioned were partly made by Swedes, but then again I dunno which "thirds/fourths" would end up in this case :lol:

Hm not really, only Swede Joachim Bo Persson was part of the writing team, so I wouldn't call it Swedish products! ;)

Ezio

Veteran
His voice is smooth as silk and chocolate and he oozes charisma. I am also hopeful since male acts tend to fare better than those divas with a big voice (and ego).

However, I hope it is not "I am yours" Vol.2, but a little bit edgier than those plastic pop songs of Bulgaria lately.

A-lister

Veteran

Hm not really, only Swede Joachim Bo Persson was part of the writing team, so I wouldn't call it Swedish products! ;)

I said co-products, so he was 1/4 of the team (as written) ;)

Ezio

Veteran
OMG, I still love Zoe so much. I am hooked again on Loin d'ici. I hope I can burn for Cesar like I did for her. Eurovision is so much better if you stand behind your artist 200%.

That girl sang with a joyful heart and the audience felt it.

Top Bottom