15 4.1%

10 2.8%

11 3.0%

9 2.5%

70 19.3%

• Total voters

NikkiBoy

Re: AUSTRIA 2014

Something up-tempo, but not like in Baku.

Something like Gravity or Hold me, just from Austria :)

Paddy

I really hope that they get into a semifinal where Germany or Switzerland are allowed to vote so that they have a better chance to qualify. I mean it's not fair that Austria gets only so little points for their entries whatever they are sending.

A-lister

Veteran

I really hope that they get into a semifinal where Germany or Switzerland are allowed to vote so that they have a better chance to qualify. I mean it's not fair that Austria gets only so little points for their entries whatever they are sending.

Hmm, so you think Austria should get points just because it's Austria?

The 2012 entry was kinda fun, but other than that Austria hasn't sent anything good to the contest for almost two decades... well there have been some random ok-ish entries throughout those years aswell, but generally speaking.

Austria however seem to belong to the struggling Central-European countries in this contest... Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia... all of the Central-Europe struggles in ESC, also to some extent Germany and Hungary.

Paddy

Hmm, so you think Austria should get points just because it's Austria?
No, of course not. But this year and also last year I really liked Austrian entries, and I really hope they send something nice next year, too. And even in 2011 they almost would't have reached the final without the German points.

A-lister

Veteran

No, of course not. But this year and also last year I really liked Austrian entries, and I really hope they send something nice next year, too. And even in 2011 they almost would't have reached the final without the German points.

I getcha... well 2011 was totally undeserved qualification...

However I would have liked Austria in the final 2012... this year's entry was kinda lame and she overwailed it in the typical American fashion...

Krishoes

GuGabriel is amazing.

NikkiBoy

Charlee, please!

But first, confirm participation!

CC92

^ Her music is an absolute disgrace to my ears. :lol:

GRE

Yes it is true.
Austria will be there.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'd love for Saint Lu to try for Austria. I think she'd fare a much better chance in the Austrian NF. I'm also crossing my fingers for the Bandaloop again. Must be a bit disheartening for them however after coming last this year.

What i'd really like though................

Is Soap&Skin!!!!!xheat

CC92

There are rumours in the internet Andreas Gabalier has been selected to represent Austria. I like his music (although his recent single was a huge let-down to me), but I do not want to see him in the Grand Prix contest, not as long this 'jury' concept is in use!

SRBIJA

Banned

There are rumours in the internet Andreas Gabalier has been selected to represent Austria. I like his music (although his recent single was a huge let-down to me), but I do not want to see him in the Grand Prix contest, not as long this 'jury' concept is in use!

I dont like what I've heard from him so far, but who knows what song is he getting for ESC...

Top Bottom