8 6.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
Does anyone know the exact time of the release? There's no premiere in the channel either...

Armenian Time is 3 hours behind WIB, so I expected it to hit the platforms now since it's already 3am wednesday there, but no, nothing.

12Pointsgoto.....

Does anyone know the exact time of the release? There's no premiere in the channel either...

Armenian Time is 3 hours behind WIB, so I expected it to hit the platforms now since it's already 3am wednesday there, but no, nothing.
It is already 6 PM here, and still nothing. Maybe Armenia realised that Georgia will officially release later than them, so they decided to drag it out so they can be the last song that releases again.

12Pointsgoto.....

It is already 6 PM here, and still nothing. Maybe Armenia realised that Georgia will officially release later than them, so they decided to drag it out so they can be the last song that releases again.
My prediction is becoming more and more likely to happen. Armenia is going for the number one spot in this category for yet another year. If I am being really honest with myself, I don't actually have high hopes for Armenia, at least not as high as Georgia, It is just the fact that we have to wait so long until they release the song.

empo21

Veteran
It's either dropping on Brunette's official youtube or a random channel today or some other day.

The eurovision channel has been putting the premieres in advance, so Future Lover should've had its premiere set already.

Also, 8pm in Armenia would be in 3 hours

Loindici

Veteran
Armenia really made me say "snap in 1, 2, where are you?"

P.S. maybe some AMP staff tried to render something and the server crashed, bless them

njdevils94

Veteran

Song should be coming in the next hour on this link.

Last edited:
Top Bottom