8 6.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Can't believe this thread didn't receive any posts so far.

I think they are in for a victory next year, it's just what my gut tells me. xcheer

There's so much musical potential in this country. Go Hayastan Jan!

Mainshow

Veteran
Apparently, :am: media are reporting about Brunette representing their country:
Hraparak is reporting that Brunette has been selected to represent Armenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023.

According to the Armenian media outlet Brunette is set to be performing an R&B style song which is set to be released at the end of February.

A-lister

Veteran
So now it officially official. If it is an R&B song as has been rumored than this could be interesting.

As long as it's not "R&B" a la Chains on You which felt like a YouTube parody :lol:

But this at least gives a good feeling, we'll see.

Mrm

Veteran
Could be interesting and promising, but could be calculated and eurovisionized as well..
I like her slow songs, she should stick to her style. All countries will send uptempo this time cause of 100% televoting in the semi, and that will be the mistake, mark my words.. ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Could be interesting and promising, but could be calculated and eurovisionized as well..
I like her slow songs, she should stick to her style. All countries will send uptempo this time cause of 100% televoting in the semi, and that will be the mistake, mark my words.. ;)

That's not even true, don't we have already at least one ballad out of the few chosen entries so far? And more coming up for sure...

Btw 2022 was a snoozefest, it's time to Make Eurovision Fun Again ... The juries have worked hard to ruin the spirit of the contest and bring it back to the dark ages but with the power of the people we can bring it back!

Last edited:
  • Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I have to say, when I was scouting songs for OM for Armenia none of her music really grabbed me. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what she brings to ESC xup

EscUKFan

What’s the betting Azerbaijan are going to wait until just after again?

Mainshow

Veteran
It´s such a bad move to release songs after EBU´s deadline (because we are all impatient and curious about the remaining entries) but it also gives us an additional week(end) of suspense and excitement.
I don´t mind a few countries to "extend" the NF season for an additional week ( it´s technically, the same week as EBU´s deadline, though).

Realest

Ridiculous.
Cant be taken seriously.

Top Bottom