Edhe një, edhe ty
Një, dy, tre, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha
Ta marrsha, ta marrsha

Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej
Ma kadalë, ma kadalë, ej​

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

The first time since following FiK, Albania picked my favorite yesterdy... so happy and the first 12 points of the season :-) I just hope, the song stays in Albanian

Mainshow

Veteran
It will never ever happen. They know that we will be all setting Tirana on fire and riot.
"Sekret" is "sacred" (to give Ronela another iconic attempt to make use of false rhymes)

mrappeal

Ronela's instagram following increased almost 7 thousand followers for just a day... (719 k) #stansekret 😍

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow ok I thought the Alban guy has it in the bag so I wasn't very interested in FiK but omg Albania you never know with ya. xheat A bit chaotic but...I live. Thank you Albania for carrying the balkan bop torch this year if no one else will (so far; lowkey looking at you Bulgaria).

I- dammit it's a :12:. The eagle made me do it 🦅

Ausesken

I have mixed feelings about this song. Me listening to it was "oh, I like this.... wait no, actually I don't... woah, this bit is great!... meh, I don't like this part instead".

Ianp16

Just listened to the recorded version of this on Spotify. It's A LOT better live. Hope not having the orchestra in ESC doesn't take away from the impact of the ethnic elements and drums.

Mainshow

Veteran
How many songs taken from Festival i Kenges can I include in our New Year´s Eve playlist without getting other people annoyed by my immaculate and perfect picks/choices?
I narrowed it down to "Mall", "Me Tana", "Sekret", "Karma", "Ktheju tokës", "Per drëq", "Theje", "Nëse dves", "Zjarri im" and two more additional songs by King Mirud. - They just have to deal with the greatness I´m about to present to them.

Have a happy new year, escunited! ;)

ag89

Good job Albania. They selected a proper Balkan banger: this kind of music is killing in Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia... Just check trending (with this kind of music on the top) so this may do well here. Well, that is probably my main concern, how such a song will do in other parts of Europe. The song also reminds of some Armenian entries, maybe because of ethnic elements.

And yes: orchestra killed it! The song sounds much better with live music. Albania really upscaled its national selection, you can really see they find inspiration in San Remo. :)

For those who claim the song is chaotic...well, the Balkans is chaotic too so... :ROFLMAO: :cool: Jokes on side, they need a revamp, but I don't think they should change too much (beside cutting the song to 3 min)

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Definitely the best song out of the 3 chosen so far. Just like :cz: , I think some parts need to be revamped (and we will get a revamp), but overall a good song with a great vibe. Probably the best :al: entry in a while, though I liked the 2021 entry as well. But "Sekret" has a bigger potential to end well, at least on televoting.

8 points.

Top Bottom