22 10.7%

18 8.8%

9 4.4%

15 7.3%

14 6.8%

17 8.3%

• Total voters

CPV4931

One of the expected non-qualifiers yesterday. The song and performance weren´t bad at all, but only average imo and not enough to reach the final.

tuorem

I discovered the songs of the first semi yesterday, so I'll give my opinion on the Albanian entry :

After years of glory (2010-2011-2012), Albania send a nonsense song last year, but seems to come back stronger this year. The song, the structure and the melody are very hard to describe. It's the biggest grower of this semi, I didn't completely fall for it for now, but I know that the more I'll listen to it, the more I'll like it. The singer was pretty, well dressed and could deliver vocally. Too bad this wasn't in Albanian. The stage was simple but effective, it allowed the viewers to focus on the song.

Too bad it didn't qualify, it was robbed by Iceland.

Thank you for this song Albania, after the masterpiece "Suus", this is a great move.

Scooby

This song was bigger nonsense than last ones. However, deserved non qualifier. Better luck next year

Knubelznarm

My favourite's out :(

Well, they made the choice to turn it into dated soft-rock in English, and this is what they get. At least I think they would've had a bigger chance in albanian and with the orchestral sound. I voted for it, but watching it on telly yesterday I understand that it didn't qualify. It disappeared completely.

I think this song had the most interesting melody by far, so it makes me sad that even in a SONG contest it failed.

Milos-BC

Good vocal performance on the night, but a very bad song, and in the end, deserved non-qualification. I liked the version from FiK more than the one she performed on ESC as well.

musicfan

I think this song had the most interesting melody by far, so it makes me sad that even in a SONG contest it failed.

It's not really a song contest though, look at some of the winners over the last 10 years. It's more about the overall show/performance. I agree this was a strong song, and I liked it well before the contest.

Top Bottom