Contact us

21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS from page 1670! WINNER : Sweden 2012 - Loreen - Euphoria

Hele.

Re: 21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS from page 1670! Congrats to the winner!

I can't, can't and can't believe I missed show! I can't get over it! xcry1 I have checked page by page now and it was once more fabulous show daniles! xbow xbow
About results, congratulations to Sweden, it is deserved win. xup I definitely prefer it over Estonia. ;) I'm glad two of my ever top 3 finished in top 5 (Serbia and Greece xheart xlove) but sad for low placements of Azerbaijan, Spain and Croatia. :( I love all my top 10 and have to leave without pts some songs that I really like a lot! ;)

And BIG thank you daniels for wonderful game that you gave us! xbow It was amazing, amazing! xheart xlove And I hope that we will having fun next season too! :) xhug

randajad

Veteran
Re: 21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS from page 1670! Congrats to the winner!

Well, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY at least we're second. :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

My top 3 in this game:

:rs: 2007 (My favourite in 2007) :ch: Switzerland (my favourite in 2005) :no: (my favourite from 2008) - Greatest all-time favourites to me, top ones, I must say.

Considering the winner of this game: :se: 2012 (11th in this game to me and 3rd favourite this year)

Thank you daniels, I loved this game for one special reason: it allowed people to get to know others, become friends and we had a lot of fun! A big xrunhug to you! xhii

Nike

Re: 21st Century Eurovision ~ GRAND FINAL RESULTS : NOW!!!

For example... I hate Loreens song and love the songs that I voted for... Also, I didn't vote for Loreen's rivals, but for the songs I like, and it has proven that other people like them too, since they finished that high, so stop bashing on my votes ok xheart

Also on your other topic how favorites fail and mediocre songs win, that was one game.... the elimination game in which you said Loreen was eliminated in the semi finals because she had a lot of hater and the way the game was played allowed those haters to unite and kick her off... That does not, at all, mean that in every game in this forum favorites will be kicked out first, as in most of them people actually vote for the songs they like (and ignore the songs they don't like), so try understanding that...

(Also I don't really think you get to tell someone they are acting as little children, considering your previous comments :) xheart)

On topic:
Generally happy with how my favorites placed... Thanx for a great great show Dan and it was fun because the results were really tight throughout the show :) Can't wait for the Second Chance contest :)

To be clear I'm not bashing your votes. I just wanted to say that the opposite also happned in this game. Blein said Loreen won because her fans only voted for her and gave 0 points her main rivals which is BS!! If so we could say the same about Estonia. "Estonia wouldn't be that high if some voters didn't gave Estonia points and then 0 points to Sweden and the other rivals"... bla bla. Because some voters did vote only for Estonia and then gave 0 points or very low points to the rivals.

It's good that you voted for your faves.. I did that too. Sweden, Ukraine and Turkey are my top 3 all time. I also like Iceland and the other entries in my top 10. I even gave a point to Greece which was in the top 5. I think Serbia and Germany are ok my not enough to be in my top 10. I HATE the Estonian entry. It's so freaking overrated among ESC fans. the Randanjad fans should be very happy that it finished second at all. I mean there's are reason to why it finished outside top 5 in the real ESC. It's not good enough. But now you are mad that this song didn't was voted as the best song in the 21th century?

So Blein is talking BS! EurovisionSmile can prove that I gave 12 points to Ruslana in the Big tournament.

EscGeek

Veteran

Daniels,you deserve all of my respect for this amazing game! xbow xcheers

xjason
:mrgreen: :se:

:| congrats to the winner xbored

Sweden,Norway,France and Cyprus what the f**k are you doing in top10??? :roll:

Croatia,Macedonia and Romania too lowxcry1

TheLuflee

Nothing surprising here.... :roll:

TheLuflee

Oh, and daniel what an amazing job you've done xclap xclap

TheLuflee

Omg, cyprus in top 10 seriously??? :shock:

TheLuflee

Anyway, I'm glad :no: :fr: and :ee: made it to top 10 xyaay

daniels1000

Thank you all once again for your nice words! xhug xheart

Full semis results + predictions game results tomorrow :D (I came home now so I don't think I will post them today)

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I promised to be here, but I forgot! :oops:

Anyway, great results, I love the top 2, they are both in my top 3 (actually rating my top 5 was really hard, I love all the songs there)!

This page was really annoying, the most annoying thing is the battle between the Euphoria lovers and haters. Enough, guys. You both became predictable... And I know that battle will go on in many other contests, like the BT for example. I think that both of them became annoying. You love Euphoria? Keep on loving it (as I do too) and stop complaining about other songs you don't like that finish up high, as if they are the worst songs and they are high only because people vote for them not to vote for Euphoria! You don't like Euphoria? Go and see a psychiatrist! Eeeeeh, I wanna say get over it and cheer for your own favorites and not for Euphoria's failure... Is that so hard to be applied???? :?

I'm so happy that :cy: finished in top 10! xfruit

Very unhappy for :mk: being so low! It's in my top 2 of 00s entries! :(

And big thanks to daniels for organizing this game!!

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Btw, I think that :no:, :ua:, :fr: and :fi: were overrated, but I'm not complaining with words "what the heck is xxx doing in top 10/11 or whatever"! Do you want a top 10 with only songs you like? Well, make clones of yourself and vote for the same songs all of you... :?

Arv

Great game. Awesome results! :)

...and the prediction game's results comes when?

Top Bottom