3 2.7%
  • United Kingdom

5 4.5%
  • Someone else

1 0.9%

• Total voters

Mainshow

Veteran
Sure, Poland will win. :rolleyes: If anyone who follows esc, knows that Poland in eurovision is equivalent to San Marino in ski jumping.

It's a bold predictions thread.
There's no fun in saying things like "Italy will be the best Big 5 country" and "Sweden will be Top 2 with the juries" because it's probably going to happen anyway.

The core essence of this thread is to go fully nuts without any reason.

Mainshow

Veteran
Baba wanga, it seems u didn't get updated news. Hungary already withdrew from 2020.

Hungary hasn't officially withdrawn yet.

All we got is a lose statement based on A Dal and its winner. Hungary said that instead of taking part in Eurovision, they want the winner of A Dal to perform around Hungary and support local talent. It's not known if "instead od taking part" refers to Eurovision in general or A Dal as a selection process to determine the Hungarian entry.

MalagaToledo

Banned
It's a bold predictions thread.
There's no fun in saying things like "Italy will be the best Big 5 country" and "Sweden will be Top 2 with the juries" because it's probably going to happen anyway.

The core essence of this thread is to go fully nuts without any reason.

Ohh so, it has nothing to do with the reality. It's just science fiction nonsense. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Kaz

Ohh so, it has nothing to do with the reality. It's just science fiction nonsense. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

giphy.gif

there's literally one of these threads every year, it's just a bit of fun to make some claims about the upcoming contest and see whether or not you're psychic. esc is unpredictable. lighten up.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

MalagaToledo

Banned
giphy.gif

there's literally one of these threads every year, it's just a bit of fun to make some claims about the upcoming contest and see whether or not you're psychic. esc is unpredictable. lighten up.

Do you even know the definition of psychic. None of the users of this forum is psychic. Out of your 10 "bold predictions" #roleyes all of u will be wrong in 99%. U might get that one correct 1 out of 10. But it doesn't make u psychic, in balkans there is a saying for that. I corava koka zrno ubode.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Since even the user who made this topic isnt taking it seriously, let me continue, shall we.

For the first time in the history of esc, the animals will be allowed to compete. Monaco will be represented by a group of monkeys. They will score respectable 2nd place and the best ever result for their country. Ohh this is so much fun #roleyes

Biscuit02

Since even the user who made this topic isnt taking it seriously, let me continue, shall we.

For the first time in the history of esc, the animals will be allowed to compete. Monaco will be represented by a pride of lions. They will score respectable 2nd place and the best ever result for their country. Ohh this is so much fun #roleyes

Ok now it seems like you are just trolling and if you are you are falling badly.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ok now it seems like you are just trolling and if you are you are falling badly.

Don't hate the player, I just play by the rules of this topic like everyone else. Like someone on previous site said we all know Sweden and Russia will end on top of the scoreboard, so why don't we put San Marino first and Sweden and Russia as non qualifiers. That way its more "fun".

Also, fitting posts for adequate topic.

For the first time ever esc will be broadcast on Antarctica so the explorers in their stations can enjoy the show as well.

Spokesperson for czechia will be laura pergolizi.

Denmark will sing their song in Azerbaijani language.

Eurovision will gain the most attention ever in the whole world and will gain publicity as never before worldwide but its not because of a winner, but its because of those monkeys who will score best ever result for Monaco.

Biscuit02

Don't hate the player, I just play by the rules of this topic like everyone else. Like someone on previous site said we all know Sweden and Russia will end on top of the scoreboard, so why don't we put San Marino first and Sweden and Russia as non qualifiers. That way its more "fun".

Also, fitting posts for adequate topic.

For the first time ever esc will be broadcast on Antarctica so the explorers in their stations can enjoy the show as well.

Spokesperson for czechia will be laura pergolizi.

Denmark will sing their song in Azerbaijani language.

Eurovision will gain the most attention ever in the whole world and will gain publicity as never before worldwide but its not because of a winner, but its because of those monkeys who will score best ever result for Monaco.

You know what I am not going to argue any further it's just not worth it, you do you I guess.

MalagaToledo

Banned
You know what I am not going to argue any further it's just not worth it, you do you I guess.

That's the smart(est) decision u made here. Ask everyone else who tried without any facts or arguments to enter a discussion with me. The retracted just like a tide. Just like a snail they retracted in their shell house.

ESC94

I´ll give you a tip: Ignore him!! He really lives in his own dream world and is absolutely not susceptible to any argument. And if you stop discussing with him he seriously believes he has won!! xdoh:roll:

Sammy

Veteran
Actually, I don't know why he reads and answers to a tread that he doesn't like.
And I don't know why he is on a discussion forum when he is most happy every time he finally made others stop their conversation with him, yes when he even suggests they should do so... What's the point of joining a discussion when your goal is to be ignored by everyone?

MalagaToledo

Banned
Look at them still talking about me. Who would have thought that I would have such fun here. :lol::lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:xrofl2xrofl2xrofl2xrofl3xrofl3

What happened with this statement of yours. It turns out u can't ignore me after all. If u are impressed with me, I can send you my autograph (shipping not included).

Biscuit02

Ok I will really stop now, because It seems like you can't accept any arguments, so I am not going to bother anymore, this thread is getting out of topic anyway so....

Himan

Okay, all I've seen from you is just these kind of discussion posts that go to absolutely nowhere. You think you are the hero or that is what it should be. But your behavior is comparable of that of a really big a-hole.

ESC94

Okay, all I've seen from you is just these kind of discussion posts that go to absolutely nowhere. You think you are the hero or that is what it should be. But your behavior is comparable of that of a really big a-hole.

Too bad that I can only like once.xclap

Top Bottom