Contact us

2012 Men's European Water Polo Championship - Netherlands

Interrail

^Congrats Morroco! Hehhe, but this thread is about Water Polo sport, Charlyje:) ))))

Some news from Eindhowen - :rs: won over :ro:, and without any lost match we already qualified for semi-final.
We still have to play with :me:, but this game won't be significant when it comes to result. However, I think we should pay attention to this game because :me: is one of strongest teams and it's always good oportunity to practice with strong, before semi-final matches which r difficult;)

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
I hope we will not enter the semifinal, because in that case the Serbs will 10 next years talk that "they saved us", winning Montenegro, so we didn't fail because THEY made us a favour. (I have read some comments in that light, in some web pages)....

Interrail

^That's a bit childish of u:?
Croatian semi-final placement is in your hands, I'd keep Serbian team out of it.

vatroslav_cro

I know why I told this, our game makes me annoying too....maybe it is really better for us to "quit" this championship....to minimize the shame....

And, as I could see, we are out, since Montenegro lost by Serbia (no it was not planned at all) and Germany won Romania ... so, no "dirty" Croats on the championship anymore, you can all be relaxed....

Good luck to everyone, and congratulations to the winners, whoever it will be.....

Last edited:

Grinch

^^ Why do you care what others think?

vatroslav_cro

Acutally, I don't...I am just comment what I heard and saw....many ugly and insulting things about our team and most of them were untrue or most untrue.
So this is my last post on this topic though.

Interrail

I can't believe somebody your age can take sports in such childish and fatalistic way. If Croatian team didn't make it to semi-final it's not other teams fault. I'm sure every team tries their best and sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, that's how it is in sports. Good luck all who went through!

Interrail

We know all semi-final pairs now:

Hungary :hu: / :me: Montenegro
Serbia :rs: / :it: Italy

xcheers

aletem

Macedonia fucked it up here and that means no Olympic qualifications for us. We lost from Netherlands, and for placement games against Romania. I'm a bit disappointed, because I was planning to go to Edmonton and cheer for them (even against Canada :lol:) to reach the Olympics.

Scooby

I expect final between Serbia and Hungary.

Interrail

^Well, u were both wrong about Hungary, but u were right about Serbia, we won it:D

And here r final ranikings:
1. :rs: Serbia (Gold)
2. :me: Montenegro (Silver)
3. :hu: Hungary (Bronze)
4. :it: Italy
5. :de: Germany
6. :gr: Greece
7. :es: Spain
8. :ro: Romania
9. :hr: Croatia
10. :nl: Netherlands
11. :mk: Macedonia
12. :tr: Turkey

Best of luck to all teams in future! C-ya at the Olympics!:D

aletem

This was expected!! :lol: Congrats! :D 11th is not bad, but I did hope for better and I did hope for Olympic qualifications. :(

Destroyer

Our team is DA best :D. ^_^ I`m so proud to be from Serbia :). I love this country and i love that we are a sport's nation :).

Destroyer

And this is something i will never forget. Something this stupid and wild i never sow on a sport's game. But we won and that's great. We show them that we do not have to punch other player's in purpose. We are the best in this sport. :)

Destroyer

Yup sorry about that :).

Top Bottom