Contact us

2012 Men's European Water Polo Championship - Netherlands

Interrail

This is where we can discus the 2012 Euro Water Polo Champ. which started today in The Netherlands:D

It's very popular sport in my country...I hope there r fans from other countries too!
Feel free to cheer for your favorites and write predictions!:D

I predict good play for Hungary, Montenegro, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Italy, lol....yeah I know it was so hard to predict:lol:

Group A
:mk:
:gr:
:hu:
:it:
:nl:
:tr:

Group B
:rs:
:de:
:hr:
:ro:
:me:
:es:

Good luck everybody!xcheers
And in 2016 see you in Serbia - I found out that we will host 2016 Euro Water Poloxcheer

Last edited:

Interrail

1st day: :rs: 8:5 :es:
Our next game will be with :de:, hopefully we repeat the play of today's match with Spain.

aletem

Macedonia won over Turkey 16:4 in the first match! :)

Isabella

:eek: Congrats Macedonia! :D

I know we are good in water polo, but I'm not a big fan. Anyway, good luck to all ex-Yu countries :cool:

aletem

Macedonia lost from Greece 10:6. Congrats to them. :) Now it will be hard for Macedonia to reach the top3 in the group, unless they win over Italy.

Interrail

:mk: really likes big result margins.:D
:rs: won over :de: yesterday.
Tomorrow :rs: : :hr: Good luck both teams:D

Isabella

^ Would like to watch that game. It's always interesting to watch Croatia vs. Serbia matches :lol:
What time does the game start?

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Serbia vs Croatia 15-12.

OK. Deserved victory, but this is still the first phase of the championship...I know, we lost the first place in our group so we will have to fight for reaching the semifinal....but it is known that we almost always qualify to the high phase in such situtations...so the next matches will show some things. We have a winning menthality now, defending the European crown from the last championship and I am quite sure we won't surrend easily! Our team didn't say everything yet so, the other teams ... watch out! There is still a looooot of things to do:)

Last edited:

Interrail

Vatro, it's wrong thread for Bojan, I think he posted about handball match Macedonia-Czech Rep., then realized it's waterpolo thread.;)

Charly

Morocco gets its first gold in winter youth olympics in Innsbruck

Top Bottom