Contact us

👑 ARVA 👑 | that’s suspicious, that’s weird…

SaladBreak

Re: 👑 ARVA 👑

Yes hello ::bai would like to purchase a 40x40 plot for our embassy. We will switch to build mode now.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yes hello ::bai would like to purchase a 40x40 plot for our embassy. We will switch to build mode now.

Ok i'm going to have to go build my embassy in the sims now. IOTAP

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ok i've done it now.

We are proud to announce the opening of a new Embassy of Solentoya in Arva, which act as the seat for the ambassador and other consular staff in Arva.

see in spoiler:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Welcome to the main roster Marvin!! :D Solentoya is celebrating this debut.

esc87fan

Welcome to the main roster! The people of Sakuralia wish you the very best of luck, we have set aside a plot of land in the Mizunozu district of Hanashima for your embassy

theditz83

Veteran
Re: 👑 ARVA 👑 | NSC 175: Clara - What They Say

Check you out teasing us with a thread title change and no actual entry... *Shuffles off to YouTube to hear what deliciousness awaits us* ;)

Rmetr0

Yaaaaaay, welcome, Marvin! :D
I've been waiting for your NSC debut so much! xlove xcheer

Mrvn

Check you out teasing us with a thread title change and no actual entry... *Shuffles off to YouTube to hear what deliciousness awaits us* ;)

I actually fell asleep while making the promo banner. :lol:
Coming later today, I promise. :D

Mrvn

rAdBMBw.png

Thanks for the warm welcome to the main roster! After over 1yr on the Waiting List, I'm looking forward to participate in NSC as a full member. xcheer I'll try to do some NFs every now and then, but for this time our entry has been chosen in an internal selection, by our beloved jury members from each state of Arva.

ViIBf0e.png

:dk: Clara - What They Say

Mrvn

GWvurwJ.png

A major earthquake just struck Vrigny, the third-biggest city of the country. The Arvan Seismic Institute ASI recorded a 7.8 magnitude quake just a few kilometres outside of the city centre. Multiple skyscrapers are currently in danger of collapsing. There have been reports of a severe amount of casualties, but none of them are confirmed yet. We'll keep you up to date.

Tune in soon for a press conference of prime minister Claude Corbeil.

RBS - Royal Broadcasting Service

theditz83

Veteran

Oh my god, what on earth? Was not expecting such an apocalyptic news post there - the Moisantian treasury offers any financial and humanitarian aid required to the victims of this terrible natural disaster :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The gods shook by your debut. xheat Solentoyan news is covering the story as it develops, naturally.

Mrvn

rFstHM5.png

After the traditional christmas sitting in the parliament of Arva, the members have decided to cut the budget of Arva's TV stations in order to help the victims of the Vrigny earthquake. Both major TV stations RBS and NTA have therefore decided to temporarily withdraw from WLSC after the current edition in Solentoya, until they've found a way to fund future participations. The NSC participations are currently not affected by the budget cut.
Stay tuned for more information after the commercial break!​

theditz83

Veteran
rFstHM5.png

After the traditional christmas sitting in the parliament of Arva, the members have decided to cut the budget of Arva's TV stations in order to help the victims of the Vrigny earthquake. Both major TV stations RBS and NTA have therefore decided to temporarily withdraw from WLSC after the current edition in Solentoya, until they've found a way to fund future participations. The NSC participations are currently not affected by the budget cut.
Stay tuned for more information after the commercial break!​

:( Budget constraints are a real drag, but the government of Moisantia fully understands this position. So glad you that can still confirm funding for the main NSC contest however xup

Top Bottom