Contact us

🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🐖 🐓 SEMI FINAL 1 | DEADLINE: 12th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
💿 SEMI FINAL 1 VOTERS 💿

REGULAR (26/27)
:wale: :west: :ru: :hr: :nrwe: :ca: ::ostl :de: :cn: :is:
:dk: :susa: :ar: :gr: :hu: :lv: :fr: :tr: :se: :neus:
:en: ::berl :cl: :nl: :lond: ::cata

👑REJU (14) 👑

:ma: :kr: :ir: :bg: :sc: :be: :cy: :cali: ::shik :us:
:jp: :uk: :svea: ::hess

🎶

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
I'm having severe anxiety about my Top 3, since they are all 12s - can I please have an extra 6 points to give to my second and third, as they are changing every hour. I don't wanna be the reason one might potentially miss out on the final due to missing a couple of points xcry

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
The banners are amazing; the songs are amazing. Amazing amazingness all round! :sc: has voted xlove

hijirio

Veteran
these banners are an #everlastingpieceofart

Natasha riding on that swan toy, brings me back to my childhood when i loved riding those

thank you for channeling my inner slut with the glittery swan eyes and my inner humble girl next door realness with the flip flops. Lowe every single detail here

live long, ily xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: REJU voted. I enjoyed this semi almost as much as the second one, although I didn't have as ridiculously strong a top 5 as I did there (this time there were just two songs fighting for my 12). Lots of nice choices here.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
:dk: voted!

not the strongest semi imo, but my top 6 xheat they were so hard to rank and I feel so bad for my :5:, :6: & :7: pointers....

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Semi 1 voters:
tenor.gif

Semi 2 voters:
escalator-6de0.gif

Semi 2 are an entire day behind and are already have demolished you in REJU voting and ahead in Regular. Where you at SEMI 1 voters?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
TastyPertinentBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

:susa: has finally managed to vote! It was hard, many interesting directions and choices and I wanted to reward so many but alas. If our secret sisters flop in Florida, and have to take the train back home to Alabama, I won't be too sad because it was a damn hard competition. Y'all really went hard with the Climax theme
happycry.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The Deadline has passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom