Contact us

🐖 🐓 WV CLIMAX 133 🐖 🐓 SEMI FINAL 1 | DEADLINE: 12th December | 20:00CET (Votes to AshleyWright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
JPcPIi7.png

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
I'm spent from this artistic brilliance... Just leave me here for a few years and I might be able to revive myself enough to vote... xheat xfaint

Particular highlights are France's Chipolata pron and of course my gorgeous Thelma hanging on to her roller boot laces - what beauty and poise xlove

tenor.gif

Amir

Veteran
Mr. Rainy....this...show...I'm speechless due to the level of amazingness 🔥
so I'm just posting a picture of Mrs. Dana serving a chilli pepper

dana-internat-640x400.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
This show is simply DIWINE xfaint

51n5jqFsxwL._RI_.jpg

hottest banner everrrr xheat

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's great to see all these banners together in 1 show. Fabulous show, with some very good artwork on your part. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you all xheart It feels worth it already.

Please let me know if you spot any mistakes. I had the biggest rush of my life to finish these all for you today, so I wouldn't be surprised if I messed up song titles or something. I would have loved an extra night or two to polish some of these. Don't be too surprised if you're like ".. hey, I don't remember that shading being there on my banner" in a couple of days time. I might touch some up.

Also, Western USA having a comically bigger banner than everyone else's isn't favouritism. It's accidental favouritism xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
OMG those banner are perfect!!! xbox xbox xbow

I love that you put hotdog picture for my entry, which is perfectly match with the song xlove

The best thing is that I'd already made that hotdog banner before having received any of the entries. Then your song came and I was shaking. Hotdog banner's moment had come 🙌

Some of the others here weren't so lucky with matching banners, but then you never know. Maybe Charly enjoys a tasty side of peach blossoms with his juicy burger?

JamieBrown

Last time Regina, Katzenjammer and Talos, this time Novo Amor, Sigur Ros and Damien Rice. When will you stop being awesome all at once and start making every edition good? IOTAP

Chile outerspace, we qualify. Thank you Raint. great work xclap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom