Contact us

🎌 RNT MTSR TKY AKHBR 04 SHW 🎴 おめでとう !!

DaFlo

Banned
q9KPOjA.png

Last edited:

Himan

Congrats to Turkmenistan, I think didn't gave points, but still love to see a central Asian country hosting! Thanks for DaFlo for the great hosting (and the 10 points) and also thanks for all the points for us minnows in this contest. Let's see if we can get in the left half next time!

ferret

Many thanks for the 10th place for 🇮🇩 Indonesia! Special thanks for 12 & 10 points - to 🇹🇷 and 🇷🇺 !!! :cool:
Congratulations to 🇹🇲 Turkmenistan on an incredible victory, and thank you to @DaFlo for very Asian hosting! xup

chontono

Wow!! I’m out of words !! xshock
First, I’m beaten out with one of the best songs in history and now Mali/Africa almost wins with this most unexpectful tune xbow xbow xbow
I’m very very grateful, guys, I am really shocked and will come up with some words tomorrow to properly thank each one of you xrunhug

Ewigkeit

Veteran
OH MYAHRI BEST WINNER EVER 🇹🇲 Congratulations @anaraqueen xheat I'm sure your hosting is going to be as MARBLEous as Aýterek-Günterek. xlove 🇲🇱, 🇹🇭, and 🇰🇭 slaying as well. xheat

11th with 62 points is my best result ever but I don't think I will ever surpass it because Molmolum was the best entry I've ever had for 🇰🇬. :cry:

Thanks to all who voted for me though. xlove
:10: 🇲🇾 xbow
:8: 🇮🇷 xlove
:7: 🇰🇪 xheart xheart
:6: 🇮🇳 🇰🇿 🇹🇷 xheart
:5: 🇹🇼 welcome aboard @theditz83 xheart
:3: 🇰🇭 🇹🇿 xheart
:2: 🇲🇱 🇰🇷 🇷🇺 xheart
:1: 🇻🇳 🇬🇪 xheart

PS. ファンタスティックホスティング! 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

DenizESC

Banned
YAAR, SEN GEREK MANAAA SEN GEREK YURIGEMI AWLAAN YARYM GEEREEEEEK xcry xparty

also i like so many other songs in the top and @Amir didnt flop at the end #SHOOK dont break tradition guys!!! :mad:

CONGRATS ANA BEST WINNER, ASHGHABAT HOSTING WILL BE BEYOND EPIC,BEST CITY

also hooot hosting Flow, I fell asleep yesterday randomly for the first time in 2929 years but amazing hosting

chontono

2nd Place!!! I am sooo grateful, thank you very much xcheer xbow
Congratulations to ANARAQUEEN!!! Great winner, although I didn't expect Turkmenistan to win.
I was sure I was going to be at right side, like last time, so pretty surprised still. Special thanks to:
BHUTAN, MONGOLIA, EGYPT, GEORGIA for 12 xbow xbow xbow xheart
samoa, malaysia for 8 xrunhug
CHINA, JAPAN, IRAN, PHILIPPINES for 7 :eek:
KYRGYZSTAN, KENYA, SINGAPORE, INDONESIA for 6 xrose
TAIWAN for 4
KAZAKHSTAN for 3
VIETNAM for 2
This certainly gives me some fuel to keep going at this contest, it is a very long time I didn't place well last this forum :D
EXCELLENCY by @DaFlo, I just LOVED the graphics and all the hosting, it was spot-on, impeccable, thank you very much as I appreciate the visual work very very much, congratulations!!! :D xrunhug

Top Bottom