Contact us

🎌 RNT MTSR TKY AKHBR 04 SHW 🎴 おめでとう !!

DaFlo

Banned
q9KPOjA.png

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH TURKMENISTANNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreadbareForthrightGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

We will send the most iconic Uzbek song ever to this very special edition in Ashgabat (city of LOVE)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH TURKMENISTANNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

We will send the most iconic Uzbek song ever to this very special edition in Ashgabat (city of LOVE)

LMAOOOO that gif. That's probably how everyone hyping rn is reacting in reality. :lol:

hawadharma

XATTUBA I KNOW

Grinch

Ayterek Güntereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk
Congrats Turkmenistan and Ana xcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheer

For the first time in my life, the country I gave 12 pts has won the contest! xyumbaxyumbaxyumba

hawadharma

Congrats again Ana, Myahri is such a kween, in her NF basically ALL songs are voteable xheat
Now I'm going AYTEREK GUNTEREK in 5:16am in the morning xheat

Thanks everybody who voted for :my: xhug
See you in OM5 ASHGABAT with a HIJABIVAGANZA entry !! it's gonna be H.O.T. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to Ana. Such a roll you're on. We stan a strong, beautiful, contest destroying (in a good way) angel.

And congratulations as well to Chontono for taking that wondrous silver medal.

Thank you for supporting my Thai entry. I'm surprised/not surprised both at once. I loved the song so much but thought the music video was brutal and going to put people off it, but I'm really happy I got my first medal, and on the most spectacular Flo-hosted edition. It was absolutely glorious. Perhaps the best hosting OF ALL TIME. Thank you, thank you. It was super passionate. There's one anime I checked out from the banners that I'm absolutely going to watch. And speaking of all times, Afghanistan had the best OM entry OF ALL TIME. It made me very emotional. Thank you Gera.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Ana, a thoroughly deserved victory for my :10: which was my :12: and then my :10: and so on for about a week!!

Thanks so much for 8th place for :tw: - really delighted with a Top 10 in my guest spot this edition, definitely made me feel welcome.

Full thanks to:

:12: Vietnam, Turkmenistan
:10: xshrug
:8: Afghanistan, Lebanon, Japan
:7: Russia
:6: Uzbekistan
:5: xshrug
:4: Turkey
:3: Hong Kong
:2: China
:1: Malaysia, Cambodia

pras

OH MY TÜRKMENBAŞY xgoddess xgoddess xgoddessMY 12 WON :love: CONGRATULATIONS TURKMENITHTAN xrosexrose

AND OMG I HAVE POINTS I WAS SO READY TO GET NULL POINTS IN THIS AMAZING EDITION, THANK YOU CAMBODIA, THAILAND, JAPAN, KAZAKHSTAN AND TANZANIA:love::love::love::love::love:

THAT BOTTOM 3 THOUGH, AFRICAN SONGS MATTER :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats once again to 🇹🇲 Ana!!! It's a great entry but sadly we were a bad stan and we blanked it (it was my 13th) ;_;
I'm happy to see Mali doing better than last time and of course, my 12 being 3rd!!! xyes It was so hard to pick my 12 but "Drive" was too captivating to be left aside. Great results all around actually. Speaking of that, OMG THANK YOU FOR 15TH PLACE AND 55 POINTS! I was expecting a way worse result for such a 'heavy' entry.

xrose
12 🇹🇭
08 🇵🇭 🇸🇬
06 🇰🇭
05 🇬🇪
04 🇪🇬
03 🇲🇳 🇧🇹

02 🇦🇲 🇹🇲 🇮🇷
xlove

giphy.gif

#iconic12exchange

And of course, great job Flo with this anime overload hosting xheat xheat Lowkey gonna watch all of them now

Romeo

Last!! woohoo! lol

Thanks for the points

hijirio

Veteran
That Azerbaijan robbery tho, my 12 ......

tenor.gif

Good news: Saida Sultan will come back for revenge when I snatch Azerbaijan ;)

Grinch

Thank you Flo for the amazing, creative, full talent hosting!
Everything about the show, results, presentation etc. screamed JAPAN!
xclapxbow
And congrats on your 100 points. Such a round number xcrazy

DaFlo

Banned
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS ON MY HOSTING!!!

When OM started I hoped I could win one day with Japan to make an anime hosting as im very much into anime at the moment
daydreaming.gif
I didnt expect it to happen so soon while I was sending some hot anime openings lol so I was unprepared and stressed cuz I already made those OM01 banners and I thought they were my limit and I didnt want the new ones to pale in comparison. But I managed to turn it up once more :wow: really love what I came up with. This was perfectionism of my vision. That banner design whew, futuristic vibes going strong. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. I'm glad yall enjoyed it, that means all the work was worth it. I'm fine with retiring from hosting now, it wont get any better than this for me.

All love
cux1x3P.png

And once more congrats Ana sis again on winning xheart

Top Bottom