Contact us

【七・二・十一祭】NSC 222 SEMIFINAL RESULTS 10月18日

takeru

FINALIST #22
Hear me out: I fucking hated this piece of shit semi.

PnoewYq.png

takeru

And that decides our 28 finalists for NSC 222!

1. Calypso
  2. Tuzi
  3. Konthena
  4. Pen Island
  5. Svobodnia
  6. Cydoni-Gibberia
  7. Effiland
  8. New Bander State
  9. Akatsuki
  10. Tcher-Racoi
  11. Doire
  12. Serenes
  13. Perryfornia
  14. Yaponesia
  15. Rahasia-Diati
  16. Insomnéa
  17. Fervorosia
  18. Bagrovor
  19. Griffin Empire
  20. Mormadorei
  21. Adamsburg
  22. Vylkuzeme
  23. Onlar
  24. Begonia
  25. Tanoiro
  26. Szimbaya Kingdom
  27. Illumia
  28. Fierraria
Congratulations everyone who made it.
To those who didn't, don't go away, Yaponesia wants to recognise your achievements as well (although they may feel a little sore right now).

Stay tuned!

strajker

Tbh we are giving this edition and the related entities Infamy status in the Waiting Iist community not only for our failure to qualify but for Dalisska's as well. Beh we can have a B for better final.

Veliky

It's been two editions in a row where I find my semi to be bland, with songs sounding all the same, and struggling to find 10 songs I want to vote for.

I have now lost my 12, 10, and 8 points in this edition. Are our music tastes beginning to drift so far apart?

Combining this to a 9th consecutive NQ, having tried 9 different music genres, this feels like an era of NSC that I want to see ending soon.

Congrats to the qualifiers, nevertheless!

Last edited:

Tinchey

Congrats everyone! Thanks for the qualification! And well done Nati and kids for the wonderful result show prep! xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Mixed feelings here. The semi 1 results are horrible, and even tho a few of those that just missed out on reju points from me qualified, a lot of great songs was lost, including my entire top 3. :(
:12: ::kam
:10: ::bel (saw Little Big live in Stockholm 2 weeks ago)
:8: ::sak
:6: ::xhu
:5: ::mat
:4: ::tyb

Semi 2 results aren't that bad tho. Lost my :8:, which sucks, but other than that, the rest of my top 8 qualified. :)
:8: ::ugl
:2: ::tro
:1: ::slf

My own result? Assuming a bottom 3 result tbh, which is fine. When I discovered an artist with the name of Morty, I simply had to send him, but I had no real hope of reaching a final with Focus.

takeru

So, for the next part of today's festival, we would like to introduce you to a little lost piece of NSC lore:

Just Missed Out League - Ever came 11th in the semi-final and felt like you just missed out? Well, just to make you feel better here's another league for you to feel better about and compete in. This league only includes entries from the birth of the double semi system where the qualifier positions have consistently been from 10th upwards. The closer you are to qualifying without actually qualifying will earn you more points. This league also includes entries that may have qualified by other means - either by rest jury, a PQ nation failing to vote, or host error.

The last time this relic appeared (all thanks to statmaster Sean) was NSC 95:

95JMO_zps2358fd70.png

(unless I've missed some more recent updates)

Normally, nonqualifiers keenly anticipate the rest-of results straight after the semi qualifiers have been announced. For this edition, tying in with our theme, we want to give some special announcements for the "JMOs" of NSC 222! So, we are delighted to announce the grand return of the "Just Missed Out" Awards!
(which may lead to a revival of the League, but we need to figure out the missing editions!)

Top Bottom