Contact us

♦ WLSC 216 // Sulani, Solentoya // SUL SUL ♢ VOTING DDL: 06 APR 20CET ♦

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats Solentoya! Great winner! It would've been my :12: in any other edition because it's my kind of modern pop, but this time Moisantia sent my absolute type of rock/metal and Tamausia & Deltannor sent a pop ballad in Afrikaans that I'm a sucker for, and it was just my :8:!

Thanks for the 3rd place, I'm very happy about it, achieving it with a Greek duo (singing in English & French, but who cares)! I hope it wasn't another song from the ::atti list of @Nicholas123, from where I steal a lot recently . :lol:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
09.png

One day, this feckless little microstate island of potato people will win and shock the world. One day...

(Thank you for all of your wonderful points, you know who you are)

ferret

Thank you so much for the 7th place! Although we did not get high points, we are glad that many nations liked our ::nbs song! :giggle:Congratulations to Ashley & ::sol on a home win! xheya It was a fascinating edition, full of riddles, humor, and amazing design!xup

Paper7

Time for my very short thank you list:

10 Dalisska
3 Rehi Kaita

xrose

At least two liked this strange cover of a 90's dance hit. ^^

At least i gave something to the winner, alltough it was just one point and tbh: just a filler because i liked only 9 songs this time. Congrats Solentoya anyway. ^^

And great to see my 12-pointer Gringotts at the top, i was afraid it would end somewhere in the middle of the table. :) Thanks for hosting, AshleyWright. :)

Rmetr0

Thank you guys for 15th, 55 pts 😃

10. Solentoya xheart xheart
07. Griffin Empire
06. Halleloo, Joseyeon
05. Moisantia, Kimmystan
04. Bigicia, Gringotts, Öösingimaed
03. Oussou Empire
01. Låpøtré

Thank you @AshleyWright for hosting (super pleasantly looking scoreboards, and the theme... love Sims ❤), for giving me the highest points ❤❤, for letting me in after all!! 😅😂 And congrats on your win!!! Sorry for 0, you ended up very close to my top-10

And yeah, it's me, who guessed Mortimer Goth in pm 😃 Idk seriously how should've I 'investigated' this, but... I just felt like something's unclear here and that it wouldn't be so obvious 😏😄

Also, about odds, I've put Solentoya 2nd 🤓 Kimmystan was my predicted winner. Ending up so low tho 😱😱

Jho

Congrats Solentoya! xcheer Loved your song!

A rather disappointing result for Halleloo but we'll try to do better in the next edition :D

MiraShadowMan

Time for my very short thank you list:

10 Dalisska
3 Rehi Kaita

xrose

At least two liked this strange cover of a 90's dance hit. ^^

At least i gave something to the winner, alltough it was just one point and tbh: just a filler because i liked only 9 songs this time. Congrats Solentoya anyway. ^^

And great to see my 12-pointer Gringotts at the top, i was afraid it would end somewhere in the middle of the table. :) Thanks for hosting, AshleyWright. :)
@Paper7, I (Rehi Kaita) gave you 10 points.

Nicholas123

Congrats Solentoya! Great winner! It would've been my :12: in any other edition because it's my kind of modern pop, but this time Moisantia sent my absolute type of rock/metal and Tamausia & Deltannor sent a pop ballad in Afrikaans that I'm a sucker for, and it was just my :8:!

Thanks for the 3rd place, I'm very happy about it, achieving it with a Greek duo (singing in English & French, but who cares)! I hope it wasn't another song from the ::atti list of @Nicholas123, from where I steal a lot recently . :lol:

Haha no, but thanks for the suggestion. :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I spent about 5 to 6 hours last night after the results and then today trying to make some sort of theme and design - nothing that I liked enough or felt proud enough to show to you come up. So instead of hogging yet another hosting and presenting something subpar to you all that I know isn't up to scratch I've decided that I will put out of hosting and instead hand it over to the highly capable @randajad .

randajad

Veteran
I spent about 5 to 6 hours last night after the results and then today trying to make some sort of theme and design - nothing that I liked enough or felt proud enough to show to you come up. So instead of hogging yet another hosting and presenting something subpar to you all that I know isn't up to scratch I've decided that I will put out of hosting and instead hand it over to the highly capable @randajad .
Fine then, let's go to the Empirexblush

Seok-jin

That is awful news for Joseyeon since we declared war to G. Empire last night. We will discuss if we'll take part or withdraw from this edition.
lee-shinyoung-gif-crash-landing-on-you-1.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That is awful news for Joseyeon since we declared war to G. Empire last night. We will discuss if we'll take part or withdraw from this edition.
lee-shinyoung-gif-crash-landing-on-you-1.gif

If Begonia can manage to make it to Solentoya despite the fact we're full on cold war with one another because of their propaganda and hate speech, Then I think Joseyeon can manage it in Griffin Empire. :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
If Begonia can manage to make it to Solentoya despite the fact we're full on cold war with one another because of their propaganda and hate speech, Then I think Joseyeon can manage it in Griffin Empire. :D

Exactly, cold war relations can't stop the music 💅 I participated in every edition ::bai took part in except that time i forgot to send my entry in time and it was right during Laura's hosting.... it's a coincidence, I swear

Top Bottom