Staff member
00-Host-Venue.png

voting.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WELCOME TO THE SECOND SEMI FINAL!

In this semi you will be enjoying some of the many places of interest to visit while in London. Unfortunately not
everything could be covered but we hope you enjoy your stay.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah a most elite & aristocratic show xheat Bless I got the Tower of London. That's where everybody will end up if you don't vote for Western USA x

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. It was so hard to vote in this semi when there was not a lot of variety, I was struggling to find a song for my 1-pointer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That PQ from :lond: - going for the double win are we @AshleyWright ?

You trying to Jinx me?

giphy.gif

I only have so long in London so my choices were limited and I always planned this next after the babes x

Amir

Veteran
:il: voted
I like my entire Top 10 but this semi wasn't as good as in recent editions imo

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has REJU voted.

My top 3
🙌

My 12
tenor.gif

I'm really bowled over by a couple of the choices here. Some WV jurors at their very, very best. Thank you.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:west: has voted! And it wasn't easy! (duh)

What a snack of a semi. Catchy tunes, tasty beats, trainwrecks, emotion and soul. I believe my 12 has been set in stone ever since I've seen the list of entries and it puts a smile on my face to see it here. It's a song that has captured me with its story and tune from the first seconds and...there are no words to explain further. I have two songs in my top 10 that I thought they wouldn't make the cut but they did! So catchy, I can't get them out of my head haha.

I don't think I will make it through and that's alright. The witch curse/summoning is already complete tho and y'all are cursed for life xo (unless you vote for me ofc xheart)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Apologies I'll have to delay by about 15 to 20 minutes. Because of idiots around me who can't keep good time keeping I'm gonna be delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom