Contact us

♛ WV WESTMINSTER 119 || SEMI FINAL 2 || DDL: 08 FEB 21CET ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations everyone! Much love xheart Some very nice qualifiers.

But Imma have to say something... Sweden...... LAST... 19 points?

I can see now why @theCONWEL you don't like to send your R&B stuff. I'm actually offended for you here. That AWA song was on fire. Thanks for sending it. I jammed with it at least. Only reason it didn't pick up my automatic 12 here was cause another song made me cry and need counselling afterwards. I had to respect those emotions.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: Wow.. this must be one of the best editions in terms of semi results in a very long time, possibly forever. I can't recall the last time I lost only 4/20 songs. Congrats to all qualifiers! xclap How on earth will I rank this final? :lol:

:svea: REJU

:4: :il: :(
:1: :jp: :(

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:eek: Wow.. this must be one of the best editions in terms of semi results in a very long time, possibly forever. I can't recall the last time I lost only 4/20 songs. Congrats to all qualifiers! xclap How on earth will I rank this final? :lol:

:svea: REJU

:4: :il: :(
:1: :jp: :(

OMG, is it that bad? :lol: (I don't know the songs from the first semi yet. xfacepalm)

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:12::pome: xmad
:10: xcheer
:8::nl: xmad
:7: xcheer
:6::ua: xmad
:5: xcheer
:4: xcheer
:3: xcheer
:2::dk:
:1::il:

But Imma have to say something... Sweden...... LAST... 19 points?

I can see now why @theCONWEL you don't like to send your R&B stuff. I'm actually offended for you here. That AWA song was on fire. Thanks for sending it. I jammed with it at least. Only reason it didn't pick up my automatic 12 here was cause another song made me cry and need counselling afterwards. I had to respect those emotions.

Thank you Raint xlovexlove I'm pretty bummed that Like I Do flopped so hard, like I knew it probably wouldn't qualify but I didn't think it'd be dead last :lol: I'm really glad you liked it though! I was hoping you would :mrgreen: I suppose now the only way is up for my R&B hits so you never know, I might throw a few more out there :mrgreen:

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you for voting for Pomerania. A pity Natalia Szroeder didn't qualify :(

Also, im shocked that 3 out of my Top 4 didn't make it. Congrats to the qualifiers, though!

Votes from Pomerania :pome:

:12: :tr:
:10: :ua:
:7: :il:
:1: :jp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom