Contact us

♛ WV WESTMINSTER 119 || GRAND FINAL || DDL: 15 FEB 20CET ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Well, apart from the nonsense, I said throughout the edition I won't say any speech. I want to congratulate Ashley for the wonderful and amazing shows, once again, say Anna will probably host again, because I can't. I want to leave this quote from sweet Lene Marie Fossen "“My photographs are not about anorexia, they are about human suffering.”
A few might know the complete story. I only wanted to add something simple but important: look around, pay attention to everyone you know, there's certainly someone who might be struggling to move on. For whatever reason there are millions of people right now while we had this moment of fun and entertainment thinking of how they will continue their path and keep struggling. This win is dedicated to every single person who's experiencing this right now.

Last edited:

esc87fan

2nd in REJU for my semi, thank you all so much!

theditz83

Veteran
Guys honestly, I have to say these results are so crazy. You'll see yourself soon enough but jesus. Scotand and Iceland both won their respective semis but 1 is 2nd last, and the other middle of the right side. Norway was 10th in its semi and Berlin hardly made it through yet they both top 5. They don't match up at all.

Wow you ain't wrong, 2nd in the tie for top points in semi 2 with :sc: and :cy: and winning the reju vote, but finishing 15th in the final. But :sc: ended second to last and :cy: just 12th xfaint

Thanks so much for all the support in those semis xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
First off, congratulations @EurovisionSmile on winning. It's lovely to see you win. :D I can imagine how super happy you are right now. Thank you for the support and love you've shown throughout hosting this edition, it's been super fun to do it and I hope you're all happy and had a enjoyable time. Luckily enough, I had taken 2 weeks holiday from work 2 months ago for these past 2 weeks, and what great timing. :D I start back tomorrow, and managed to host it all in my time off. As for my result, I am shocked I come top 3. Rainy had me convinced this song was floppish, so the ideal PQ and well it was almost WV100 2.0 :lol:. Although if i'm brutally honest I think i'd have won had Mike and Rev both not forgotten to send an entry, but no matter, someone lovely won instead and I got a great 3rd place. thank you.

:lond: 3rd
132pts

:12: :be: :cali: ::berl :gr: :se:
:10: :kr: :us: :it: :ua:
:8: :west:
:7: :susa:
:6: :de:
:5: :nl:
:4:
:3:
:2: :cn:
:1: :dk: :sobr: :za: :il:

xkiss

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
giphy.gif

OMG. Completely forgot results were happening today. Congrats :no: xheart xheart xcheer Great and deserved winner!! "When the Lord" is something truly special. This is for you, Lene Marie Fossen xheart :cry:

Svealand so high wow I'm shook I didn't expect it to do so good, congrats Anna! xrose And congrats to our host for 3rd place with such a hot bop!! xrose xheat

And thank you for 17th place and to all who voted for the "Dance of the Druids", it means a lot to me. Special shoutout to Luis, we exchanged our 12s bless xheart

:12::no:
:10::ca::svea::lv:
:8::ua:
:6::tr:
:5::dk::is::fi::il:
:4::ba::jp:
:2::ch::uk:
:1::sc::pome:
xheart xheart xheart

We are once again at the end of a spectacular edition hosted by you, Ashley, so I'd like to thank you for your professionalism, hot graphics and all. Westminster was a blast xlove

Last edited:

esc87fan

Come join my national final to help select the Canadian entry for WV 120!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And many thanks to the following countries for supporting Norway. (Once again thanking @Kimrt for showing this song to me/us. I have no problems of sending songs that I love despite the "unnerving" option of sending it right after nsc. :lol: I can't even understand this reaction coming from people who used their own decisions to do whatever they intended to do in both contests. Bless you. I sent this song because it means a lot to me, I couldn't get it out of my head since I've listened to it for the first time and because of the message I've posted above. If winning is good? It is indeed. And like everyone else, I love it. But I'm not driven by that. My previous win was with a song that ended 15th in a semifinal in the "other contest" so yeah, that's what I'd got to say about it).
Anyway, here goes a big thanks to all who have supported this wonderful and unique song imo. I can't exactly jump and smile, because it's a song that made me drown in my own reality - past and present- so a warm hug to all who have supported this wonder. xheart xheart xheart xheart

PERU 7
WESTERN USA 12
SCOTLAND 2
ITALY 6
SVEALAND 1
SPAIN 1
AUSTRALIA 2
ICELAND 10
URKAINE 6
DENMARK 2
USA 12
LATVIA 2
POLAND 8
NORWAY 2
SWEDEN 6
SOUTHERN USA 10
TURKEY 12
FINLAND 12
KANTO 1
ISRAEL 8
SWITZERLAND 12

See you, probably in :svea:! ;)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh, I almost forgot. I'd like to personally thank @Ausesken for offering and being my co-host. xlove You didn't have to do much but It was nice of you to offer so I didn't have to ask and be there ready to support should I have needed it. thank you. xheart

Ausesken

Oh, I almost forgot. I'd like to personally thank @Ausesken for offering and being my co-host. xlove You didn't have to do much but It was nice of you to offer so I didn't have to ask and be there ready to support should I have needed it. thank you. xheart
I wish all the jobs were like this, just sit and have fun while the others do the hard work :cool::lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you xheart it needs a lot of talent to do nothing XD

You supervised x

Luckily you didn't need to use that cattle prod to make sure I was maintaining efficiency.

Krishoes

Congrats Luis and :no: xcheer It really is a special song xheart

This final was full of great songs, I am sad I wasn't part of it!

Magnificent show and hosting, as always when Ashley is at the helm.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow!!!

I had a good feeling about this song right from day one and I'm really happy with a 4th place result!! It's a shame we couldn't push a little bit more and get the win, but I have plenty more plans for Armenia and hopefully one of them will make it to the top. :D Congrats Norway!!

Thanks everyone for all your votes :am:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom