AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Vasyl' Lazarovich

another live video:
[youtube:qnwjuil8]B1kUHSCOwrQ[/youtube:qnwjuil8]

AlekS

Veteran

lol, Roma, don't worry... Imo, after elections there will be different people on NTU ;)

also, imo we need such year just for being different. Look how many good entries we had after Greenjolly ;)

imo, Lazarovich needs a gr8 song, Serifovic wasn't beautiful too, but look at her song. He will stand out that's for sure, it's about how his team can use this opportunity. He will work with people from abroad, with other people.
I want to hear the song, I want to see how he performs on the rehearsals etc.

Imagine what people were thinking when they've seen Maria for the 1st time, or Verka (lol). I agree with him actually, maybe involving different people is a good thing.

Emreign

Vasyl has a great Voice....

Ukraine is in my Fave Nations @ ESC

After the long break we will watch a male singer from Ukraine...

Good Luck... I am sure about the song... it will be good :cool:

Good Luck & Lovely :p

AlekS

Veteran

hahahahha :lol:

Novyi Channel will host the press-conference tomorrow.
They demand the NF.

SF 3 participants and Vitaliy Kozlovskiy will be there as well.

Pryhodko's co-producer Olena Mozgova is there as well :lol: I KNEW it would be as dirty as last year! wohoo! :mrgreen:

Mozgova just can't live without scandals and pr.

Obviously NTU will laugh at them and obviously it will be ALL about scandals during the whole ESC season.
Hey, Mozgova & Meladze can take some SF3 performers to the Russian selection like they did last year with Pryhod'ko, lol :lol:

Imho it's just a promo. NTU won't change their desicion (even though I don't mind to see someone else).

Milos-BC

Very unique, gotta say :lol:

I think it's nice to see and hear something different. I gotta say, that i expected something better, but his voice is really unique, and it can work on ESC with the right song. I like his "mafia" style as well :lol:

Good luck :D

AlekS

Veteran

The anthology of Ukrainian scandals:

2003 - people whined that Alexander became the 1st representative because he was Mozgova's husband and she was the Head of the Music department of NTU then.
2005 - The biggest political scandal ever, certain politics even confessed that they "insisted" so the voting was faked. Without any explanation few entries were added right to the final (when others had to go through quarterfinals) because of political reason. The new political party wanted to promote Orange Revolution so everything turned on a dirty circus. Ani Lorak became some kind of political victim (though she was invited in 2008).
2007 - Radical psychos were burning handmade dolls of Verka in front of NTU screaming about moral etc. This is when people found out that NTU didn't sponsor our ESC entry at all in fact they even asked for money :shock:
2008 - Rather behind the stage scandal between Kirkorov and NTU bosses. NTU also didn't sponsor Ani, they asked for money in order to make normal NF.
2009 - The biggest scandal since 2005. Pryhod'ko was kicked out of the selection because her song didn't fit the NF rules. Instead she gave them the new song but NTU refused to accept it. After that Mozgova (she was fired in 2007 right after Verka's success) teamed up with Pryhod'ko and together with 1 pr agency they organized a huge scandal. Suddenly Pryhod'ko became a victim of political channel (NTU) that didn't want to accept her because of her Russian success (she was the winner of Russian Star Factory ie. ORT's fave). And dirty circus began again ... everything was taken to the point when the court had to decide if NTU was eligible to host the NF :lol: They postponed the NF few times, everything could end up very bad -> we could withdraw because of court's decision but Mozgova refused from the case so it was closed just few days before the NF.
2010 - scandals become bigger... Novyi Channel is getting official warning from NTU about ESC selection. After that Novyi organizes the press-conference where they demand the NF. Court again? :lol:

ps. Lazarovich said that they will create a song that would appeal to the whole Europe. It won't be a patriotic song. Also it seems that it won't be a sad balald. It will be a catchy hit (ie. people should be able to remember the song because they like it, not because it's awful, lol). + collaboration with the best European authors, hmmm. The conception is not ready, he said that everything depends of a song.

DIFF

I SUPPORT MOZGOVA KOZLOVSKYI AND EVERYBODY WHO IS AGAINST NTU STUPIDITY!!!!

Right now I am not even against Fabrika Zvezd! I just want to see a beautiful woman or a handsome man with good vocal abilities that are ready to make some kind of show!!! We should show that Ukraine is a nice country!!! But with Lazarovich we wont make it to the final (I have a very strong feeling!).

I dont think that Lazarovich will sing smth good I heard all songs and none impressed me. :evil:

AlekS

Veteran

^ we don't judge previous songs on ESC.

Mozgova won't do anything just like in 2009 :D
She needs pr. NTU has a right to choose performers so they didn't violate anything. If Mozgova or any other producer couldn't find more money than Lazarovich, this is their probem. Mozgova ruined relationships with NTU in 2007. Something tells me that she wants to work there in 2010 :twisted: well, Mozgova allowed Greenjolly ;) Mozgova allowed Ponomaryov ;) Mozgova allowed Ruslana because she had the biggest amount of money out of all internal candidates ))) She's certainly not better, she has the same principles.

94ayd

It's just even more laughable that Pirhod'ko finished a position higher than Loboda. :lol: Had no idea about the 2003 one. No scandals in 2004 & 2006?! How sad... :cry: :lol: I was thinking there could be something for Tina Karol', too. :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

^ yep, 2 Ukrainian performers that had the real war finished almost on the same position outside of top-10 ... 2010, people never learn :lol:

DIFF

Thats not the same!!!
Greenjolly were chosen by people. Even I voted for them in 2005 :oops: And Lazarovich didnt!!!
Olexandr and Ruslana were famous and known BEFORE Eurovision.
Thats not the same!!!
NTU is run of money they should give up and give their responsibilities to channels with money!
Lazarovich will end very badly you know I know and even NTU knows it. But money can make everything((

AlekS

Veteran

^ if it was faked, what's the point? :lol:
yes, they were famous before ESC just like other performers who didn't make it. Alexander wasn't the MOST famous performer at that time most def + yeah, he was her hubby.
Ani Lorak was asked in 2004 but Ruslana had more money.
you know, Loboda was famous as well ;)

Channels with money should finally stop blah blah blah and join EBU instead :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ukrayina and Noviy wanted to help NTU, they were clearly interested in Eurovision. They are really rich comparing to NTU. Where are they? :roll: Where are their EBU applications if they care?

Raul_Spain

Come on, he's not that bad! He seems a nice guy ;) With that attitude you will never marry :D

Milos-BC

DIFF said:
I SUPPORT MOZGOVA KOZLOVSKYI AND EVERYBODY WHO IS AGAINST NTU STUPIDITY!!!!

Right now I am not even against Fabrika Zvezd! I just want to see a beautiful woman or a handsome man with good vocal abilities that are ready to make some kind of show!!! We should show that Ukraine is a nice country!!! But with Lazarovich we wont make it to the final (I have a very strong feeling!).

I dont think that Lazarovich will sing smth good I heard all songs and none impressed me. :evil:

Why does he/she need to be handsome?

Were Lordi "handsome" in 2006? Was Marija handsome in 2007? ......Verka?

It's not a "Miss world" contest, but a song contest. I think you should wait for the song, and then you can say if you are satisfied or not. I think it is nice to change styles a bit, though it doesn't have to be always good ("Cipela" in our case :lol: )

AlekS

Veteran

^ we've already had our Cipela in 2005 :lol: :oops:
I agree with you about "handsome" thing. It's not necessary to be handsome. Verka and Maria proved that. Btw, I didn't believe in Verka (I didn't believe that people would get the joke) and Maria (because I expected something ordinary from her) at first... they surprised me on stage. Also I liked their songs.

DIFF

but still it is not FAIR Lazarovich is not famous and even not known in UKRAINE! HE just bought a ticket to Eurovision, nothing more!!!

As my father said when he saw a face of that man he said - IF THIS GOES, IT MEANS THAT FINISH FOR THIS COUNTRY IS SOON :lol: :eek:

I am very depressed, I dont like his appearance, his voice, his songs, his movements, his speeches... he totally irritates me. :x :evil:

I hope that New Channel or Timoshenko (because of elections) will do smth, we should have a selection! We need to choose the best one, and if Lazarovich has smth good(I doubt!) ok! let him go! But I am pretty sure that he has a boring soppy ballad that will end in the middle of one of semi-finals, and it wont reach the final. :( HORRIBLE NTU! :x

AlekS

Veteran

^ wow, so not famous people have no chances to represent Ukraine no matter what voice they have? Do you think that all famous people are talented, they are destined for ESC, and all not famous people don't suit ESC? Imo, talent doesn't depend if you are famous or not. Look at all talent-shows. Susan Boyle was unknown housewife, after X-Factor she became the best-selling singer of the year in the whole world selling more than 5 mil. copies in 4 weeks :shock:

And btw who the hell cares in Europe? All Ukrainian performers aren't famous there (except few ESC ex-participants) :lol:

Yep, lets judge everyone by their face :roll:
where was your father when THIS represented our country?
Verka_Serduchka_ESC_2007.JPG

:lol:

If Vasyl' irritates you I don't mind you criticizing him, it's good to have different opinions )))

Actually, Tymoshenko is very close with Ilashchuk :oops:

I don't think that it will be a ballad. I'm wondering who are the best European authors :lol: Kirkorov? j/k, lulz :lol:

Top Bottom