УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Vasily Lazarovich

here's his LIVE performance:

[youtube:35md1eba]b1Vsp3QRngM[/youtube:35md1eba]

*sigh* well, Ukraine decided to end up with sluttish image.

2504883789_0498535132.jpg

n158_lazarovich.jpg

17.jpg

Just like last year people are extremely negative towards my country. At first they whined about sluts, we stopped sending sluts and sent a MAN (not some good looking sissy boy), lol, now people whine and demand sluttish image back... :lol:

I must say I was really disappointed in the beginning.
But now ... I expect classic cliche balald. He has awesome voice, I don't remember when someone sent such entry in the 00's or even in the 90's. I won't be ashamed... it's not Bulgaria 2009 because he can sing in operatic way, it's not Dustin the Turkey, it's not Ani Lorak (sending the same image for the 3rd time straight? we aren't Belarus' :lol: ), it's not Idol type of singer.
I'm wondering if NTU was inspired by Susan Boyle & decided to send a "usual" guy. :lol:

ps. I started searching for his latest songs ... Here's much modern ballad:
[youtube:35md1eba]R4HfV_WhhcI[/youtube:35md1eba]
mmm, quite nice, I even like it :shock: . Not appealing for everybody but at least I won't be embarassed, lol.

panakos

Banned
Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Vasily Lazarovich

AlekS said:
At first they whined about sluts, we stopped sending sluts and sent a MAN (not some good looking sissy boy), lol, now people whine and demand sluttish image back... :lol:
I haven't complained. :cool:

Honestly, I don't think of Ruslana, Tina or Ani as s**ts. :)

SvetLena

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Vasyl' Lazarovich

Whyyy my Ukraineeeeeeeee ? :'(( this is so bad I want my Svetlana back !

I always said never care about place or winning ! I wanna watch an amazing show hear an amazing voice and a good song ! Svetlana and Ani Lorak were that for me !

DIFF

WHY IT HAPPEND WITH US?????????? :eek: :x :cry: :evil: :!:

It is so bad horrible dire atrocious off-puting disgusting that I cannot find more words!
ITS THE WORST UKRAINIAN REPRESENTATIVE EVER!!!

NTU should understand that they are responsible for this shame that is going to happen in Norway!!! :x I HATE THEM!

AlekS

Veteran

9601e-33.jpg

It's not a secret that he has a rich sponsor and NTU never hid that they care about money and performers who can sponsor themselves.

The thing about Vasyl' is... he can choose a clihe old fashioned ballad but he can choose a modern electro ballad as well.
His sponsor has a lot of money, they can make a show without a doubt. I just hope that it won't be JUST a ballad when you just stand and sing, meh! Also I hope that they won't repeat Alexander Ponomaryov (ESC 2003) strategy.

panakos said:
I haven't complained. :cool:

Honestly, I don't think of Ruslana, Tina or Ani as s**ts. :)
me too! Tell this to people who dislike everything but their own country :lol: I became hyper immune to offenses last year :lol:

DIFF

OH it is sooo bad that I dont want to see next Eurovision! I feel ashamed that Europe will see THIS next year :( :eek: :x

DIFF

I hope NTU will be banned I HATE THEM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: F****g dumps!

SvetLena

yes Alex I thought that he will be Ukraine 2003... But I don't think that he will have a great choreography... Ani and Sveta .. :(

AlekS

Veteran

DIFF said:
I hope NTU will be banned I HATE THEM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: F****g dumps!
mmm, my fave masochist is back! :lol: :)

DIFF

UKRAINE2003 WAS BRILLIANT COMPARATIVELY TO THIS!!!! :eek:
IT IS A BALD GREENJOLL :x

AlekS

Veteran

calm down, Roma :lol:

anyway, 58 performers wanted to represent Ukraine. NTU chose 31 into their internal semi and then 15 went to the final.
10 out of 11 jury members chose Vasyl'.

Also they hinted taht there was no NF because of scandals around NF 2009.

panakos said:
He's scary... looks like a Mafia member. :eek:
Well, certain broadcasters whined about Eastern mafia, we gave them mafia ;)

DIFF

I don't remember bald singers in Eurovision even monsters had hair!!!
I think Lazarovich slept with Vasya Ilashyk ok! lets wait elections!!! Ilashyk will be sent to Bukovina in oder to milk cows! THEY ARE ENEMIES OF UKRAINE! :?

AlekS

Veteran

Vasyl' has bass baritone.

This is what he said on the press-conference:

During last 5 years I didn't notice any low voice on Eurovision, that's why I wanted to break norms, so called "format", and show my vocal abilities. More you stand out from everyone else -> better.
I'm gonna collaborate with the best European composers so this song could show all my abilities.

DIFF

VASYA SLEPT WITH VASYA! AND VASYA CORRUPTED VASYA! = EASY FORMULA FOR EUROVISION!

[ESC MOD] One more message in such tone and I'll start deleting your posts. If this doesn't help you'll be warned.
ps. NTU never had money so what's so unusual? The most rich singer who's in good relationships with NTU wins. You can complain but please save our eyes and start posting adecvate posts without caps lock :evil:

AlekS

Veteran

The president of NTU:
It's not a secret that he has rich sponsors who can fund him and NTU. We also search for other sponsors for him (from NTU's side) because NTU can't afford his trip to Oslo and preparation for ESC.
Also he announced that all contestants perfectly realized that this is rather financial question.

In other words others didn't want to spend big money, lol. No money = no Eurovision. It hasn't been a secret since 2007 so I don't get all this fuss about corruption :lol:

Vasyl' doesn't hide that he wants to become more famous (tbh, nobody knows him here) in Ukraine because of ESC.

DIFF

I will try not to say more words about him. Coz we still don't know the song and still I hope that NTU will be closed or Kozlovskyi(or smb) will go to law. still it wont change anything!! I just hope for (at least!!!) making to the final, but thats not a top10 thats sure :( THE WORST YEAR! :| :x

Top Bottom