Contact us

СРБИЈА - Serbia 2010 - Milan Stanković - Ovo je Balkan

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Hrvatska19

Re: ?????? - Serbia 2010 - Milan Stankovi? - Ovo je Balkan

Well done serbia!! PLEASE if croatia makes the final VOTE FOR US! not BOSNIA!..Croatia deserves their time to shine!!! :)

would love to see the order like this:

1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia

haha BALKAN BALKAN BALKAN COME ON!

No Name

Wohoooo, Serbia was the best of the night! I loved it! Congraaaaaaats! Serbia is now sure to get my vote in the final. xclap

Interrail

I'm happy Serbia is in final again, Saturday final will be more fun than last year (for me), lol.
In beginning Milan was a bit nervous, but later on his voice was really OK and relaxed. I'm sure now he'll be 100% relaxed in final. I feel performance was very important for us, if we had a bad performance we would probably stay in semi. But it stood out enough to qualify.
Personally, I'd be happy if Serbia ends in top15, but we'll see what happens on Saturday;)

My favorites were
- Slovakia (loved the song, but she was really insecure last night, didn't smile, everything looked uncomfortable and camera work was disaster, too):/
- Finland (they owned the stage and I think audience really liked the song, I don't understand why they didn't qualify).
- FYR Macedonia (song was much much better than in national final, It should be in final, instead of some other songs...)
- Russia (I know many ppl hate the song, but I think it was one of better last night).
I voted for these 4 songs, only Russia qualified:|
My prediction was all wrong:/
Also Iceland and Albania were good on stage.

Interrail

Hrvatska19 said:
Well done serbia!! PLEASE if croatia makes the final VOTE FOR US! not BOSNIA!..Croatia deserves their time to shine!!! :)

1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia

Hey Croatia, good luck tomorrow! I'm sure Croatia will easily go to final! There shouldn't be any problems and it will be the best placed ex-Yugo country.
And voting on Saturday...the problem with Femminem and Vukasin is that Vukasin is well-known in Serbia, while Feminem r not. We'll see how ppl will vote.
Hm..for some reason I think we would give Greece maximum points, cause Serbian ppl like this kind of turbo-folk music, Greece is similar to 'Grand' production, so...

Stella

I was sure this will qualify :)
Milan is awesome:jumps,sings ,dance,smile in the same time :)

alphanumeric

Congrats, Serbia! :D

I like this song very much and I voted for it last night
- not one time, not two times, but three times...the way you like it, right? :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

lol, thanks a lot :D

Yeah, Milan surely did a great job, though he was a bit worse than on the rehearsals. He was very nervous in the beginning and it didn't sound like it should, but later he calmed down, and gave a great performance :cool:

Tbh, when i saw Portugal, Russia and Belarus in, and with only 4 envelops left, i was a bit sceptic, and i thought we will just miss out.

Lucikly, I was proven wrong :p

Hopefully, he will be more relaxed in the final, and whatever happens, happens, we qualified and that's what matters :cool:

VictoriaLT

Congratz Serbia! It was really nice performance. And the song is so nice. I love it. :D Good luck in the final!

Isabella

Hrvatska19 said:

1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Serbia will give 12 points to Bosnia and Herzegovina, I'm sure ;)
Balkan, Balkan, Balkan, ovo je Balkan come on....hop hop hop :mrgreen: :lol:

LadyKiller

Banned

Isabella said:
Hrvatska19 said:

1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia

Hey Balkans, do not forget us Balkans too! :mrgreen:

wittgenstein

i got very happy watching milan although his voice was kind of sour here and there. was he nervous?
serbia deserves a top 10 placing and i think you will nail it.

Isabella

LadyKiller said:
Isabella said:
Hrvatska19 said:

1. Croatia
2. Serbia
3. Bosnia

I didn't forget you. I hope we'll get some points from Greece :mrgreen:
And Lady Killer could there be a place in your heart for Feminnem, except for Milan? :mrgreen: :lol: At least one vote? :lol:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

One of the biggest surprises for me last night, seeing Serbia go thru. And judging by my Facebook friends, I wasn't the only one who was surprised. The song is ok, I guess, but what is up with his hair? I never really care how people look, but come on. His hairdresser should be sued... :oops:

LadyKiller

Banned

Isabella said:
LadyKiller said:
Isabella said:

I didn't forget you. I hope we'll get some points from Greece :mrgreen:
And Lady Killer could there be a place in your heart for Feminnem, except for Milan? :mrgreen: :lol: At least one vote? :lol:

I already bet my money on Croatia as the winner of the second semi, what more can I do? :lol:
Sorry, I can't vote for Croatia because my principal is to vote only once and for one country only. So this year my precious vote goes to Turkey but who knows, maybe next year Croatia gets my vote. Just make sure you send a great song such as "Vjerujem u ljubav" and my vote is yours. :)
You saw what happened with my precious vote to Milan! He who had no chance, is now in the final! Hahahaha! :lol: Just kidding! ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

LadyKiller said:
You saw what happened with my precious vote to Milan! He who had no chance, is now in the final! Hahahaha! :lol: Just kidding! ;)

OMG, you said his name :shock:

LadyKiller

Banned

Matt said:
LadyKiller said:

OMG, you said his name :shock:

Oh, s hit! :lol:

Isabella

LadyKiller said:
I already bet my money on Croatia as the winner of the second semi, what more can I do? :lol:
Sorry, I can't vote for Croatia because my principal is to vote only once and for one country only. So this year my precious vote goes to Turkey but who knows, maybe next year Croatia gets my vote. Just make sure you send a great song such as "Vjerujem u ljubav" and my vote is yours. :)

:cry: :lol:
We didn't even pass to the finals with "Vjerujem u ljubav". I think it's better to lose Lady Killler's vote, than stuck in the semifinals :lol:

PashonFrut

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! xwave1

Imo you should be in top5 :cool:

LadyKiller

Banned

Isabella said:
LadyKiller said:

:cry: :lol:
We didn't even pass to the finals with "Vjerujem u ljubav". I think it's better to lose Lady Killler's vote, than stuck in the semifinals :lol:
Isn't it obvious why you didn't pass that year? It's because I didn't vote for you. I voted for Bulgaria. Had I voted for Croatia, you'd be in. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom