Contact us

СРБИЈА - Serbia 2010 - Milan Stanković - Ovo je Balkan

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Eternity

Re: ?????? - Serbia 2010

Bregovic flopped with Severina, he will flop again ;)
ESC is just not for him.

Bojan

I can actually see Emina performing an Bregovic song :)
but we should wait for confirmation that Bregovic is indeed the chosen one first.

Milos-BC

The NF will be held on 28th February :)

RTS will reveal the composer on Tuesday, and they will reveal all the details about the selection. Apparently, they also asked Kornelije to take part, but he declined as well :(

A-lister

Veteran

Eternity said:
ESC is just not for him.

Severina was underrated... it was just too "different" for the random ESC viewer... I enjoyed that song very much personally

A-lister

Veteran

94ayd said:
Me, too! It's definitely top 10 for me, if not top 5. :D

For that year it was definitely top.5 for me :)

Eternity

A-lister said:
Eternity said:
ESC is just not for him.

Severina was underrated... it was just too "different" for the random ESC viewer... I enjoyed that song very much personally

I still love that song but as you said, it was soooo different from what Europeans listen to. I am afraid Serbia's song this year will be like that.
Nothing can be worse than cipela though.

Milos-BC

Wait for the song to come out, and then we can have an more accurate discussion ;)

Milos-BC

Duška Vu?ini?-Lu?i? said that it is not true that Bregovi? is going to Oslo :? And she denied that Emina has any connections as well.

We should wait for tomorrow, i guess

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

RTS, the Serbian national broadcaster has officially announced that Goran Bregovic will compose the 2010 Serbian Eurovision entry. A special press conference was held by RTS in order to officially present Goran Bregovic as the 2010 Serbian Eurovision composer.
Goran Bregovic will compose a few songs and will decide which singers will be more suitable to sing his entries. He is an internationally acclaimed Serbian musician. Eurovision fans will remember him as he was the interval act at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest final in Belgrade.

Goran Bregovic enjoys name, fame and glory all over the world thanks to his music and compositions. He is a household name at home in Serbia. He is very popular in Eastern Europe, too. Who will represent Serbia at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. We will have to wait and see. It is rumoured that Emina Jahovic will be one of the potential candidates competing at the Serbian national final in order to win a ticket to Oslo.

http://esctoday.com/news/read/14871

Eternity

Matt said:
RTS, the Serbian national broadcaster has officially announced that Goran Bregovic will compose the 2010 Serbian Eurovision entry. A special press conference was held by RTS in order to officially present Goran Bregovic as the 2010 Serbian Eurovision composer.
Goran Bregovic will compose a few songs and will decide which singers will be more suitable to sing his entries. He is an internationally acclaimed Serbian musician. Eurovision fans will remember him as he was the interval act at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest final in Belgrade.

Goran Bregovic enjoys name, fame and glory all over the world thanks to his music and compositions. He is a household name at home in Serbia. He is very popular in Eastern Europe, too. Who will represent Serbia at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. We will have to wait and see. It is rumoured that Emina Jahovic will be one of the potential candidates competing at the Serbian national final in order to win a ticket to Oslo.

http://esctoday.com/news/read/14871

Gimme a break :roll:
So, will RTS pick one singer ( for example Emina ) or will there be some kind of contest between 3-4 singers where the public will vote ?

Bojan

Milos-BC said:
Duška Vu?ini?-Lu?i? said that it is not true that Bregovi? is going to Oslo :? And she denied that Emina has any connections as well.

We should wait for tomorrow, i guess
so this probably means Emina will ACTUALY sing one of Brega's songs as it was conformed by the RTS that he is the chosen composer!
Duška should've said no coment instead of denying the perfect truth :roll:
I can't stand that women :lol:

Milos-BC

And it IS him after all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, like i said when i posted the "rumor" a couple of days ago, he is a good choice imo, and he might bring something new and interesting to ESC. I know that most of us who know his work expect that all 3 songs will be filled with trumpets, but doesn't have to mean.

He said that he will write 3 songs for 3 performes, and all of them will be "fast" songs, so no ballads. :)

There are some speculations that Milan Stankovic will take part(if he does, we have a winner already :lol: ), and i guess one of them will be Alen Ademovic, the singer who is always following Bregovic on his concerts, and is his "main" singer.

The songs won't come out until the NF probably, but we will find out who will perform the songs........soon i guess :lol:

EDIT: The lyrics will be written by our most popular lyrics-writer Marina Tucakovic

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

I hope for good songs on NF :D but I'm not big fan of his songs.

Interrail

Milos-BC said:
EDIT: The lyrics will be written by our most popular lyrics-writer Marina Tucakovic

Where did u get this info? Is it official (by RTS)?

God, I'm glad rest of Europe don't understand Serbian, so ppl won't understand the nonsense lyrics that Marina Tucakovic usually writes.
:D

However, I really think that Bregovic + Tucakovic r able to produce a powerful song. I think they can be a good combination, now...I just hope they will choose right and proper singer.

Hrvatska19

RADMILA MANOJLOVIC SINGING A BREGA SONG WOULD BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if Milan Stankovic is one of the performers then that would be good! his songs are good and hes got a good voice- but i cant stand him...he's performing here in Perth this friday night - i might so see him and Rada..

but if he is chosen then thats good cos it opens up the option for singers from Grand to perform at ESC..because a lot of them nowadays do not even sing the trashy turbo-folk that it is associated with..

Lidija

Eternity said:
Gimme a break :roll:
So, will RTS pick one singer ( for example Emina ) or will there be some kind of contest between 3-4 singers where the public will vote ?

Believe it or not... I used to be in a Radisson hotel in Poland a few years ago. They have a wall with signs, carrying the names of famous people who had slept in that particular hotel.
I detected the name of Goran Bregovic with the hint "composer from Serbia" on that wall... and was asking myself who that guy is. A few months later I found out as he was arranging "Moja stikla".

Personally I am not happy with him, it's just not my cup of tea. We'll see.

Top Bottom