Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | THE GRAND FINAL | Results: Tonight, 21:00 CET!

Amir

Veteran
wh2HmVi.png

(photo taken by myself :>)

Please send your votes again to @Uto
DDL: 26.03., 23:59 CET

Uto

Veteran

BJtQHPK.png

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted
I enjoyed this final and many songs sounded like potential winners to me. Will be interesting!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gorgeous show again, Amir! So colourful and pretty xheart

I was originally kind of bummed about this final after losing Scania, Macedonia, Russia and Italy, the songs which were the 12 contenders for me.. like all of them. It seems as though a fifth was there all along though that's right up there with them. Was an easy decision. The final as a whole actually isn't bad. I appreciate all my top 10 and even had to leave a couple out.

JSSArcos

Great show, this is very Spanish, so excellent work :love:xbow

Galicia sent the votes xheart

It's a good FINAL, I ended up leaving 3/4 songs that I wanted to include.
Good luck to everyone

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Gorgeous banners! Really well done on the show, there. xlove

:svea: voted! xcheer I had a really difficult time ranking my Top 3. I wanted to give 12 points to all three songs. I also had a couple of songs I wish I could have included in my vote, and I also wish I could have given more points to my low pointers. So all in all a good final!

John1

::brit voted quite a while ago already, but I have to say that @Amir did a fantastic job hosting WV in Sevilla. We've had a great back-to-back hosting ever since WV180, and I hope it'll be that way onwards.

My top 10 is literally perfect, I wouldn't add that much to it, most spots are interchangeable (exc. my top 2). Kudos to y'all and good luck! xkiss

theditz83

Veteran
:se: finally voted - my top 2 are fire, and any other winner here would be trash (despite my whole Top 10 being super high quality - really enjoyed them all!)

Top Bottom