Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
*Crystal Kay from USA dreams intensify*

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I think you're all misinterpreting what is being said here - the first and foremost requirement is that the artist has roots from the country/region in question (e.g. parents from the country, but no data on citizenship). In other words: for the special ties to be considered, the artist must have roots from that country.
Sorry, I was kinda in a rush last night so I didn't take time to explain. But yes, as in the old rules, these criteria are only applied if the artist has roots from the country (but can't meet the previous criteria).
Hope it answers your concerns @whiteshoes @Genesis @Stargazer :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I think you're all misinterpreting what is being said here - the first and foremost requirement is that the artist has roots from the country/region in question (e.g. parents from the country, but no data on citizenship). In other words: for the special ties to be considered, the artist must have roots from that country.
As a part of the mod team that introduced that rule back then, I must say that this is indeed true. In order to consider the other criteria, the artist must have roots from that country/region.

BernadetteCydonia

Does it really depend on the host about if a certain country gets DSQ'd for not voting? I am trying to make my updated WV history banners and I expected my entry from WV 118 be disqualified because I didn't vote in the semi, but turns out I wasn't??

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Does it really depend on the host about if a certain country gets DSQ'd for not voting? I am trying to make my updated WV history banners and I expected my entry from WV 118 be disqualified because I didn't vote in the semi, but turns out I wasn't??

But... you voted.

rTNPE3.png

And no, it does not depend on the host whether an entry is disqualified for not voting or not.

BernadetteCydonia

Christ... so my life was a lie

Well thanks then, gotta go and edit some stuff regarding that revelation :lol:, thanks Gera

the way I forgot I voted lmao

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::brit BRITTANY
::brit :brit:

::gota GOTALAND
::gota :gota:

::sydn SYDNEY
::sydn :sydn:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::gh GHANA
::gh :gh:

::mida MID-ATLANTIC STATES
::mida :mida:

::newy NEW YORK
::newy :newy:

::seen SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
::seen :seen:

Ghana ruining the blue, white and hints of yellow aesthetic.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::chub CHUBU
::chub :chub:

BernadetteCydonia

two Hessean sensations released new music not too long ago, and I know at least one of them would likely do very well, but I'm too committed and stubborn to stay at bay ._.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::cean CENTRAL ANATOLIA
::cean :cean:

::dr DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
::dr :dr:

::sthm STOCKHOLM
::sthm :sthm:

Ekholmia

I sent an application to join the WorldVision but no one has even read the private massage, so I'm thinking that maybe I did something wrong? Everything on the forum is still quite new to me so i 'm sorry if I'm just plain stupid. :D Not doing things correct.

Seok-jin

I sent an application to join the WorldVision but no one has even read the private massage, so I'm thinking that maybe I did something wrong? Everything on the forum is still quite new to me so i 'm sorry if I'm just plain stupid. :D Not doing things correct.
I am sure the moderators will read your message soon and they will guide you on how to join this contest. Welcome! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Sorry, there will be response soon. :D I knew it was there since this morning, I just couldn't reply immediately.

esc87fan

Hey everyone

I have decided effective immediately to step down from the WV mod team. I have done my best over the past couple of years to help make this community a fun and welcoming place, but it has gotten to the point that the stress and pressure of the position has gotten to be too much for me to handle.

I thank the rest of the mod team for working alongside me and helping me when I've run into problems. And of course, I thank all of you for your trust in me.

To the person who fills my place in the next mod search, please give it your best and work hard - you will have a great group of people working alongside you.

That doesn't mean I won't be around! I have been a member of this great community for 8 years and will continue to be until the time I do decide to hang up my flags. Because like I said, music brings us all together and I've discovered a lot of new music alongside music I haven't heard in a long time

Love love peace peace and 12 points forever!

Steph :)

Top Bottom