Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
There is an official flag of Vestlandet? There was Vestlandet in WV before? :eek:

giphy.gif

I infer you had a heck of a night/dawn celebrating your victiory. xrofl

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
There is an official flag of Vestlandet? There was Vestlandet in WV before? :eek:

giphy.gif

There is x

Yes there was. Look in the database. Liza come 2nd from there on WV100. :D

JamieBrown

Anyone here owning a flag file of :neus:?

I hate all these countless regions when it comes to hosting duties* XD

*especially those with made-up flags IOTAP

Ausesken

I have updated the flags as well, but Central Canada's flag is missing. If anyone can send me the link, I'll upload it there :D
Remember you can find the link to this folder in the Database thread too.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
fxwa.gif

I knew this day would come someday, but I'm still not ready xcry I basically hate all the "alternatives" x.x

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
And I was *this* close to reaching Level 20 so I could get me one of the classic avatars! Literally at 98% I think. xcry

But I will still hold on to hope that they might come back eventually. After all, we got plug back after the last shut down that lasted for a few months. xpray

Amir

Veteran
two weeks after I payed like 1,50€ for my green blop king
what a rip-off!!1!!!111!

Ausesken

If they have financial issues, I wonder why they don't just organise a crowdfunding? Perhaps people would contribute with little amounts.
Anyway, now I hope the alternatives to plug.dj improve their sites.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
If they have financial issues, I wonder why they don't just organise a crowdfunding? Perhaps people would contribute with little amounts.
Anyway, now I hope the alternatives to plug.dj improve their sites.

Actually they did that before, they did a huge crowdfunding effort but didn't quite reach their goal despite getting close (they did take the money they got though). In the end they still shut down. They might be back again in the future.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This is very sad but as @AshleyWright says I've seen this movie before and I can't imagine that cryptic final sentence won't be ultimately meaningful, even if there'll be some growing pains on the way like there were last time.

Ausesken

Actually they did that before, they did a huge crowdfunding effort but didn't quite reach their goal despite getting close (they did take the money they got though). In the end they still shut down. They might be back again in the future.
Oh ok XD
I don't remember if there were ads in the site, but I guess those of us using ad blockings weren't very helpful anyway. Oh well, time to get used to beatsense. It's not that bad, I still think they can improve it to be more similar to plug.dj.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::mw MALAWI
::mw :mw:

::moun MOUNTAIN STATES
::moun :moun:

Top Bottom