ANDORRA 2012 - Not eligible - Not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
buy-andorra-flag.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ANDORRA 2012

The head of Andorran broadcaster said that they will come back in the near future. Maybe in 2012.

GRE

I am not so sure about that.
Hm maybe if France wins.

Jesus

I hope Andorra will come back next year. It's very unfair they didn't pass any semifinal yet :( For example La Teva Decisió was a good song :(

Sabiondo

Well i dobut now that they coming back, now had Spain had Economics Troubles, they won't spend half of its annual budget for retun to Eurovision, so won't see Andorra in 2 or 3 years :(

CPV4931

I really liked La Teva Decisió.
It would be great, if they came back, because Andorra is one of my favorite countries in Europe.
But unfortunatelly, I don´t think so. :-(

Sabiondo

They had to use jury that year, cause the televoting was fail to hers, BTW.. They gave 10 points to Ukraine :eek:

In fact they gave 0 points to :es: in 2007. If :ad: returns then :ro: can say goodbye to the 12 points from the Spanish televoting :lol:

Romania already was say goodbye to the Spanich televote from this year since Italy was come back ))) but still had the Italian televote to us, so don't us loss anything. :lol::lol::lol:

lucian-crusher

They had to use jury that year, cause the televoting was fail to hers, BTW.. They gave 10 points to Ukraine :eek:

In fact they gave 10 points to :ro: and 12 to :ua:. That's a real jury :lol:

Romania already was say goodbye to the Spanich televote from this year since Italy was come back ))) but still had the Italian televote to us, so don't us loss anything. :lol::lol::lol:

We have to see but I think we won the Spanish televoting this year! As for :it: we where lucky we had good vocals and good song and we probably got few poiints from the jury, but if we send a bad song in the future we will get 12 from the public but not 12 in a total.... Do you have Romanian roots? :D

Sabiondo

In fact they gave 10 points to :ro: and 12 to :ua:. That's a real jury :lol:

Then keep the b-ches say that 2007 was too rigged by the eastern empire even the jury liked that :twisted::lol:

We have to see but I think we won the Spanish televoting this year! As for :it: we where lucky we had good vocals and good song and we probably got few poiints from the jury, but if we send a bad song in the future we will get 12 from the public but not 12 in a total.... Do you have Romanian roots? :D

Your country always wins the Spanich televote, not the big deal, but if Romania send an song in spanich - Us will got the 12 points complete ;):D Well await and see but as Latino pepole who we are dude, we know the tastes of us :lol:;) you believe that Italy is going to stop to gives higth points for us if seend bad song ..? xrofl3

Top Bottom