Contact us

Concerts you attended !

EmperorG

I don't think I do, to be honest. :p But unfortunately, I can't talk sh*t about metal, because I happen to like that as well. However, as I've been to several "plastic music concerts", I can tell you this: I don't go just to see a guy push some buttons. I go there to experience the whole thing, the people that love the same music as me, to see the crowd go crazy with me when the bass drops, and just listen to music I love. Not that I'm a huge fan of Steve Aoki, from what I've heard, he's not really idol material, but if he came to Trondheim, I'd definitely go see (or more specific - listen to) him. To me, it's more about the music, than whoever is behind the decks (but it's still fun when some of the stars visits Norway) ;)

I respect your opinion dude. :) But this is how I see it. Every people sees different things.;)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
[MENTION=11584]EmperorG[/MENTION] you don't go to a Steve Aoki show to see him push buttons. Trust me, I've seen him live :mrgreen: Just google some of the stuff he gets up to. A lot of producers and DJs are performers too

Terence

Madonna (Barcelona 2009)
Laura Pausini (2012)
James Blunt (2012)

that's it I think!!

EmperorG

[MENTION=11584]EmperorG[/MENTION] you don't go to a Steve Aoki show to see him push buttons. Trust me, I've seen him live :mrgreen: Just google some of the stuff he gets up to. A lot of producers and DJs are performers too

I took him as an example. :lol: I was mentioning to some DJs who are just doin' what I said. :p For example, I would love to see David Guetta or someone so good live. ;)

P.S. I attended Pyx Lax concert on Tuesday and I saw there what a real singer is. When the lights gone off, the one of the two started playing some songs he remembered that moment..They are the real artists. :D

Teaisloveable

Who Have You Seen Live?

I thought it would be cool to see what bands/ artists/ musicians etc people have seen live!

Feel free to add any of this information about each performance (and anything else you can think of):
Who they are (obviously :lol:)
Where they are from (using flags!)
Where & when you saw them (+ quality of the venue)
A YouTube link to your favourite song/ album of theirs!
The quality of their performance at the time. Were they flawless? Did they disappoint you etc

(I'll add my own list soon!)

MyHeartIsYours

Re: Who Have You Seen Live?

I've never really been into concerts, I've only seen a few artists live!

One Direction (x2)
5 Seconds of Summer
McBusted

They were all great live. My favourite songs of theirs: One Direction "Live While We're Young"; 5 Seconds of Summer "Amnesia"; Busted "What I Go To School For"; McFly "The Heart Never Lies".

I would like to see Justin Bieber live, and obviously Eurovision :p

CPV4931

Long list incoming :-)
Besides Eurovision, I love going to Rock concerts and Rock festivals (I know, very unusual combination) and I am quite lucky to have one of Europe´s largest Rock Festivals ("Rock im Park") only 1 hour away from where I live, so I go there every year with my friends.

5 times
Kraftklub
4 times
Beatsteaks
3 times
257ers, Die Toten Hosen, Rise Against, Thees Uhlmann
2 times
Alligatoah, Bastille, Bilderbuch, Deichkind, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Kadavar, Kaiser Chiefs, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Marteria, Mia Julia Brückner, Simple Plan, Sportfreunde Stiller, Status Quo
1 time
A Day to Remember, AC/DC, Alan Walker, Alle Farben, Alter Bridge, Amaranthe, Amorphis, Ani Lorak, Atlas Losing Grip, Avenged Sevenfold, AWOLNATION, Babymetal. Bear´s Den, Beast in Black, Billy Talent, Black Sabbath, Black Spiders, Blond, Bomba Estéreo, Broilers, Bullet, Bullet For My Valentine, Casper, Cascada, Culcha Candela, DCVDNS, Deftones, DeWolff, Die Fantastischen Vier, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Disco Ensemble, Disturbed, DJ Antoine, Dua Lipa, Dubioza Kolektiv, Enter Shikari, Eskobar, Europe, Fall Out Boy, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, Felix Jaehn, Fiva, Fritz Kalkbrenner, George Ezra, Gesaffelstein, Gestört aber GeiL, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Greenleaf, Hans Entertainment
, Hollywood Undead, Inna, Iron Maiden, Jan Delay & Disko No.1, Jonathan Davis, Kasabian, Kill It Kid, Kings of Leon, Kissin´ Dynamite, Klangkarussell, Klingande, Korn, LaBrassBanda, Limp Bizkit, Lindsey Stirling, Linkin Park, LischKapelle, Lost Frequencies, Mando Diao, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band, Marilyn Manson, Melanie Dekker, Melissa Naschenweng, Menderes Bagci, Metallica, Mike Candys, Milky Chance, Milow, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Mustasch, My First Band, Nightwish, Parov Stelar Band, Paul Kalkbrenner, Pedaz, Playfellow, Portugal. The Man, Powerwolf, Prophets of Rage, Purple, R.I.O. feat. U-Jean, Rammstein, Rany Dabbagh, Red Fang, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Refused, Roxette, Sadi Gent, Scorpions, Sean Paul, Seeed, Spider Murphy Gang, Spidergawd, Stereophonics, Stoned Jesus, Sunrise Avenue, System of a Down, Tenacious D, The BossHoss, The Hooters, ,The Killers, The Living End, The Offspring, The Pretty Reckless, The Prodigy, The Subways, The Sweet, Tirty Seconds to Mars, Triggerfinger, Two Door Cinema Club, Uriah Heep, Vintage Trouble, Volbeat, Voxxclub, Wanda, Wax, Yellowcard, Zeal & Ardor,Zoë Straub

tomos2019

I have been to the 80s weekend at Minehead Butlin's twice(2015 and 2017) which is probably around about 3-4 hours away, the first time I saw Kim Wilde and I struggle to remember who else, I think it was Imagination or somebody! The second time I saw Katrina and Sonia, (and they both actually sung their Eurovision entries!) and I also saw a bit of Jason Donovan. I did really like the performance area there, I wasn't keen on the tribute bands that filled the time, obviously they probably struggle to get that many really famous people to come down to the South West but the actual acts were good.

midnightsun

Veteran

First concert: The Kelly Family :ie: 1x That was before their heydays when they played in a tent. A friend wanted me to go with her. Late 80s I guess

Eurodance in the 90s... I saw 2 Unlimited, Dr. Alban, Rednex, Vengaboys, Captain Jack, La Bouche :de: :nl: :se: each 1x

Worlds Apart :uk: 2x 90s (1x Germany, 1x France)
My sister was a crazy fan at the time and I had to accompany her because I was already over 16 and my parents forced me to look after her since she was 13/14.

Different festivals in the 90s, I hardly remember. I think I‘ve seen Caught in the Act :nl: also 1x in the 90s

a-ha :no: 10x 90s, 00s, 2010s (all in Germany)

Roxette :se: 4x 90s, 2010s (all in Germany)

Duran Duran :uk: 2x 90s, 2010s (1x Germany, 1x UK)

Sonata Arctica :fi: 2x 2010s

Paradise Lost :uk: 2x 2010s

U2 :ie: 1x 00s

Different German artists.

Probably I forgot some.

midnightsun

Veteran

I forgot Eskobar :se: and Stanfour :de: and Reamonn :de:/:ie: as supporting acts for some bands I saw live

And Tina Dico :dk:, shame on me! It‘s my favourite female singer.
And Saybia :no: or :dk:? (as supporting act)
And Smash into pieces :se:

tuorem

Why didn't I see this thread before? :eek: Here are my hunting trophies:

:be: Lara Fabian (2013)
:ca: Natasha St-Pier (2006), Isabelle Boulay (2008), Diana Krall (2007 and twice in 2019), Roch Voisine (2018)
:fr: Adrienne Pauly (2007), Najoua Belyzel (2019)
:se: Malena Ernman (2012)
:uk: Dido (2019)
:us: Gwen Stefani (2007), Lady Gaga (2009), Madonna (2015)

+ the Eurovision gig I attended recently.

When I think I missed the opportunity of attending Kylie Minogue's X2008 Tour concert in Paris in 2008 free of charge... :( That tour was fire, I wish I had said yes when someone offered me to see her live.

I already have my ticket to see Lara Fabian again in 2020, and I'll do whatever I can to see Lana Del Rey next year. If Indila finally goes on tour, I'll go as well.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

:jp: FLOW, Asian Kung Fu Generation
:us: Britney Spears
:br: Cícero, Luis Marcelo e Gabriel, Paralamas do sucesso (I slept lmao), Jaloo, Rouge, Anitta, my friends Emischramm and Arquelano

DaFlo

Banned
I been really bad with going to concerts, but I'm done playing around and not missing out anymore. Had some bad luck with cancellations in the past lmao (Tinashe, Jhené Aiko, Kehlani .... yes still crying) but here's what I got!!

:ua: Vremya i Steklo
January 26th 2019 / Mainz, Germany

:co: Karol G
July 5th 2019 / Frankfurt, Germany

:ar: Lali
September 20th 2019 / Barcelona, Spain

Three absolute icons of mine xheat Vremya i Steklo was legendary shit and Karol was dope. Lali was a whole other level tho, super special. The energy in the room, those vibes, the show she put on whewww take me back man I don't know when I ever felt so complete. So much love and positive energy. Top 3 moments of my life. She felt that as well, said it was one of her fav shows she ever done. And her waving to me at the end very bless xheart33

cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png
cux1x3P.png

Next up: :uk: FKA twigs on her Magdalene tour

tuorem

Today is finally the day! I'm going to Lara Fabian's concert tonight xdance2 seven years after I saw her live for the first time. It's been a while. I haven't prepared myself mentally for the occasion. Odd.

I may try to catch her outside afterwards, provided she doesn't take 84 years to leave the venue.

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
Today is finally the day! I'm going to Lara Fabian's concert tonight xdance2 seven years after I saw her live for the first time. It's been a while. I haven't prepared myself mentally for the occasion. Odd.

I may try to her catch her outside afterwards, provided she doesn't take 84 years to leave the venue.

Have a great evening! :) Go catch her, and if possible, bring her back to Eurovision for the joy of all of us :)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
None. Which is a shame. That's what happens when a) you live most of your life in a remote area b) are too young to go unsupervised (guess both points don't apply now) and c) don't have friends close enough to where you live who share your muscial taste

If I could however, I would like to see these artists who based on yt live videos seem to put on a good show
:us: Imagine Dragons, Lady Gaga and of course Linkin Park but I guess it won't happen now sadly
:uk: Mika
:jp: BABYMETAL, ONE OK ROCK

I'm jealous

And have a nice concert @tuorem !

Last edited:

tuorem

It's not a "concert review" thread, but I thought I'd give you guys @ESC94 @HayashiM a taste :)

I came back one hour ago maybe, and I'm really happy I attended the concert. I didn't realise I had such a good seat tbh, I was on the side in the front row of the mezzanine, but that was so worth it since I could clearly see everyone's faces on stage. I was quite close to the "action" tbh.

Lara was super stunning and she vocally delivered, even though one could hear her voice has aged in terms of belting power: which is okay, gurl turned 50 last month! She still holds them high notes though! That was a totally different experience from the show I saw in 2013 where I was like "OMG! Slé me kween! Is she even real?". This time, it felt like meeting an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time, the concert was more intimate and "human" somehow.

Basically, she talked a lot about the early stages of her career and what she has become now. She mentioned Eurovision first since it was her very first big stage experience. :) It was nice stepping back in time. She paid tribute to her parents (her father was in the audience) as well as one of her late friend singer Maurane. She seemed to be genuinely happy to be there, it was nice to see. I lost track of time.

Afterwards, I tried to wait for her outside. I waited for an hour, but then I feared I wouldn't be able to catch the subway to come home, I was freezing to death, I was starting to get bored because I was on my own, and I was side-eyeing the other people around me, because I swear Lara's got a bunch of weird ass fan(atics), I just didn't have the strength to fight for a place next to them just to see her pass for 30 seconds. So I gave up :LOL:

But I took lots of pics with my phone, most of them are crap because my phone doesn't like darkness and I suck at taking pics during concerts. But here's a few below to give you an idea, the girls with her on stage were her backing vocalists. I thought of you @ESC94 because Lara sang "I Will Love Again". :p There were some fire moments with unexpected revamps. And the crowd was here for her. Now I can go to sleep with my heart-shaped eyes :love: even though I low-key want to listen to Lara's entire discography right now. :LOL: My next destination is Lana Del Rey at the end of this month. #hype

CPV4931

Long list incoming :-)
Besides Eurovision, I love going to Rock concerts and Rock festivals (I know, very unusual combination) and I am quite lucky to have one of Europe´s largest Rock Festivals ("Rock im Park") only 1 hour away from where I live, so I go there every year with my friends.

5 times
Kraftklub
4 times
Beatsteaks
3 times
257ers, Die Toten Hosen, Rise Against, Thees Uhlmann
2 times
Alligatoah, Bastille, Bilderbuch, Deichkind, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Kadavar, Kaiser Chiefs, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Marteria, Mia Julia Brückner, Simple Plan, Sportfreunde Stiller, Status Quo
1 time
A Day to Remember, AC/DC, Alan Walker, Alle Farben, Alter Bridge, Amaranthe, Amorphis, Ani Lorak, Atlas Losing Grip, Avenged Sevenfold, AWOLNATION, Babymetal. Bear´s Den, Beast in Black, Billy Talent, Black Sabbath, Black Spiders, Blond, Bomba Estéreo, Broilers, Bullet, Bullet For My Valentine, Casper, Cascada, Culcha Candela, DCVDNS, Deftones, DeWolff, Die Fantastischen Vier, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Disco Ensemble, Disturbed, DJ Antoine, Dua Lipa, Dubioza Kolektiv, Enter Shikari, Eskobar, Europe, Fall Out Boy, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, Felix Jaehn, Fiva, Fritz Kalkbrenner, George Ezra, Gesaffelstein, Gestört aber GeiL, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Greenleaf, Hans Entertainment
, Hollywood Undead, Inna, Iron Maiden, Jan Delay & Disko No.1, Jonathan Davis, Kasabian, Kill It Kid, Kings of Leon, Kissin´ Dynamite, Klangkarussell, Klingande, Korn, LaBrassBanda, Limp Bizkit, Lindsey Stirling, Linkin Park, LischKapelle, Lost Frequencies, Mando Diao, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band, Marilyn Manson, Melanie Dekker, Melissa Naschenweng, Menderes Bagci, Metallica, Mike Candys, Milky Chance, Milow, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Mustasch, My First Band, Nightwish, Parov Stelar Band, Paul Kalkbrenner, Pedaz, Playfellow, Portugal. The Man, Powerwolf, Prophets of Rage, Purple, R.I.O. feat. U-Jean, Rammstein, Rany Dabbagh, Red Fang, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Refused, Roxette, Sadi Gent, Scorpions, Sean Paul, Seeed, Spider Murphy Gang, Spidergawd, Stereophonics, Stoned Jesus, Sunrise Avenue, System of a Down, Tenacious D, The BossHoss, The Hooters, ,The Killers, The Living End, The Offspring, The Pretty Reckless, The Prodigy, The Subways, The Sweet, Tirty Seconds to Mars, Triggerfinger, Two Door Cinema Club, Uriah Heep, Vintage Trouble, Volbeat, Voxxclub, Wanda, Wax, Yellowcard, Zeal & Ardor,Zoë Straub

Update after May 2019:
+
Seiler und Speer, Trivium, Three Days Grace, Dropkick Murphys, Die Ärzte, Alligatoah, Godsmack, Adam Angst, Like a Storm, The Struts, Tenacious D, Slipknot, Marteria & Casper, Drangsal, Halestorm, Welshly Arms, Beyond the Black, Foals, SDP, Tool, Arch Enemy,
Mono & Nikitaman, Mobina Galore, Leoniden, Frittenbude, diMaro, Robert Falcon, Wolfpack, Alok, Oliver Heldens, Don Diablo, Steve Aoki, Tiësto, The Chainsmokers, VNTM, Loud Luxury, MATTN, Jonas Blue, Da Tweekaz, W&W, Armin van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, DJ Snake, MaRLo, Watermät, Bassjackers, Lil Kleine, Paris Hilton, Robin Schulz, KSHMR, Timmy Trumpet, Afrojack, Kölsch, 3 Are Legend, LaBrassBanda, Claptone, Ilira, Dynoro, Hugel, Dendemann, Scooter, Kungs, Swedish House Mafia, The Coronas, Granada, Rita Ora, Olli Schulz, Hozier, Kraftklub, Martin Garrix, Severina, Mike Candys, Amaranthe, Apocalyptica, Sabaton

Most of them are festival gigs ofc.

Top Bottom