Contact us

Concerts you attended !

Quent91

What concerts, what tour, what artists have you already attended or seen in real life ?

I just come back from the concert of LANA DEL REY's Paradise Tour in Brussels xheart xheart xheart

She is sooooo magical, beautiful and kind with her purblic, she sings soooo gooood xheart I would have loved to touch and kiss her as she likes to go down the stage to kiss her fans xheart

CPV4931

I didn´t use to attend concerts before 2011, but since 2011 I´ve seen some famous artists..

:uk: Status Quo (Bayreuth 2011) - I was quite dissapointed from them tbh
:us: The Hooters (Bayreuth 2011)
:de: Culcha Candela (Berlin 2012) - Rainy open-air, but they really made the best out of it :-)
:de: R.I.O. & U-Jean (not really a concert, they played @our local club^^)
+ the artists participating in the ESC-final in Düsseldorf 2011.

But I´m planning to attend some concerts/festivals this year:
- "Rock im Park" (A huge festival taking place in Nuernberg next week, famous acts: Green Day, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Volbeat, Hurts, Simple Plan)
:de: Die Toten Hosen (September 2013 - Bayreuth)
:uk: Status Quo (November 2013 - Hof)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I went to my first proper concert in the mid '90s and since then I've been to countless ones. To not bore you to death, I'll go with the past decade only.

Simon & Garfunkel

Sabaton, DragonForce [2x], Edguy, Firewind

Nightwish, Indica

Blackmore's Night

Turisas, DragonForce, Apocalyptica, Nightwish, Entombed, Amon Amarth

Thaurorod, Alestorm, Sabaton

Nightwish

Hegepege

To many to mention, but I remember my first big concert in 1985, after A-Ha had their breakthrough, I went there with my friends, and it felt like a huge deal back then. However, tree years ago I saw A-Ha again, on theor farewell tour, and that was a much better concert :) Others I've seen live are The Rolling Stones, The Rainmakers, DumDum Boys, Bryan Adams, Röyksopp, Madrugada, Sex Pistols, Robert Plant, Iggy Pop...

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

FrachellyJelly

LOOOADS!

2005 Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday
2006 Foo Fighters, Muse, Motorhead, Queens of the Stone Age, Trivium, Iron Maiden
2007 Cradle of Filth
2008 30 Seconds to Mars, READING FEST (Rage Against the Machine, Serj Tankian, Dizzee Rascal, Queens of the Stone Age, Taking Back Sunday, Anti-Flag, The Enemy, Bullet For My Valentine, Justice, Metallica, Mindless Self Induglence, Alexisonfire, Bring Me The Horizon, Feeder, Tenacious D), Satyricon
2009 Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Green Day, Five Finger Death Punch
2011 Professor Green
2012 Roll Deep
2013 DOWNLOAD FEST (Slipknot, Bullet For My Valentine, Korn, Down, Papa Roach, Iron Maiden, Enter Shikari, Devin Townsend, Alice in Chains, Mastadon, Rammstein, Amon Amarth, Ghost, Airbourne, Five Finger Death Punch, Coal Chamber)

seb89

I'm not sure when I saw them, but I've been to Suarez (2x), Christophe Mae (2x), Hurts, Shakira, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Stromae, OrelSan, La Fouine, Disiz La Peste, M83, Michael Kiwanuka, François & The Atlas Mountains, Raphael Saadiq, Selah Sue, Milow,...

I'm going to see Asaf Avidan soon :D.

nofuxCZ

I've attended lots of concerts/festivals, so I will list only the most important ones :D

2007:
My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent
2008:
Billy Talent, Anti-Flag, Funeral For a Friend, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan
Rock for People festival (Enter Shikari, Kaiser Chiefs, The Offspring, Donots, Massive Attack)
2009:
Radiohead, Billy Talent, Cancer Bats, Silverstein
Rock for People festival (Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, Ska-P, Bloc Party, Gogol Bordello, Hadouken!, Static X)
2010:
Enter Shikari, Billy Talent, Green Day, Sum 41 x2,
Rock for People festival (Muse, The Prodigy, NOFX, Editors, Billy Talent, Morcheeba, The Subways, Alexisonfire)
2011:
Enter Shikari, Linkin Park, Hurts
Rock for People festival (Pendulum, Sum 41, Paramore, Bullet for my Valentine, Kate Nash, My Chemical Romance, Parkway Drive)
Hip Hop Kemp festival (Method man, Redman, M.O.P.)
2012:
Coldplay, Damien Rice,
Hip Hop Kemp festival (Foreign Beggars, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Mos Def, Dilated Peoples)
2013:
nothing yet :( but, if everything goes well, I will attend Colors of Ostrava festival in 2 weeks - Sigur Rós, Jamie Cullum, Asaf Avidan, Woodkid, Damien Rice and The xx will play there :D

justjazzy

I have not been to that many! Which is too bad, I should fix that. But I've seen...

1) Kanye West before his image tanked
2) Justin Timberlake
3) Macklemore
4) Third Eye Blind
5) Indexi

Kanye laughed at the audience when they couldn't remember the lyrics to one of his songs, Justin was an incredible performer and entertainer, but my favorite concert was Third Eye Blind. And when I saw Indexi I was the only one there who didn't understand what they were saying, but I had lots of fun!

Oisin

but I had lots of fun!

At least you had fun :D That's all that matters.

I've only ever been to one concert and that was the black eyed peas (Dublin 2010)

Was a really good concert but next time I wouldn't get a ticket in the standing section as literally there was no space to move at all! Kept looking up and the people who had seating tickets (Hardly any were sitting down :p). Was soo Jealous :p

FrachellyJelly

I hate it when that happens! It's like being at a club and you can't dance because people keep pushing you. But now you know for the next time you go to a concert: sitting seats are better!

That definitely depends on the concert though of course! Some sitting takes the atmosphere out of it.

justjazzy

That definitely depends on the concert though of course! Some sitting takes the atmosphere out of it.
Another valid point. The ideal would be to be able to stand and dance the whole time without being elbowed. Kind of like when I go to football games, I stand and cheer the whole time but it is tame enough that no one is shoving each other (unless it's a fan from the other team).

FrachellyJelly

Another valid point. The ideal would be to be able to stand and dance the whole time without being elbowed. Kind of like when I go to football games, I stand and cheer the whole time but it is tame enough that no one is shoving each other (unless it's a fan from the other team).

How I feel really! Maybe most pits should be separated from everything else :p

justjazzy

How I feel really! Maybe most pits should be separated from everything else :p

I think the craziness of the pit depends on the fans. I've heard the pits at hard rock/ metal concerts can turn into fist fights. So you can try to separate the pits, but the way people are going to party depends on the fans.

FrachellyJelly

I think the craziness of the pit depends on the fans. I've heard the pits at hard rock/ metal concerts can turn into fist fights. So you can try to separate the pits, but the way people are going to party depends on the fans.

Oh yeah they definitely are, I've seen people break bones, get nose bleeds and get knocked out at metal/hard rocks concerts!

Top Bottom