19 10.1%

18 9.6%

22 11.7%

11 5.9%

12 6.4%

31 16.5%

• Total voters

GermanBango

I know that I`m usually the negative Nancy in here but looking at how bad this year is (so far) ... man they might end up in the Top 15 after all :lol:

mauve

Veteran
I know that I`m usually the negative Nancy in here but looking at how bad this year is (so far) ... man they might end up in the Top 15 after all :lol:

I am getting used to you! Don't know if this is good or not! :lol:

Alaska49

this year has 17 songs out as of today and if the other 23 songs all moztly manage to be worse than this piece of shit then this year will be worse than 2001 rofl.

midnightsun

Veteran

I knew right from the start the Sisters will do well in Tel Aviv because I had a feeling...

... and the more songs are released the more I‘m sure it will go even Top 5.

Rusch

Come on, my German brother and sisters: Continue your good work
and word for bashing the entry of you own country will be name: „germanizing“. 😄😄😄

midnightsun

Veteran
The hate this year is ridiculous.

I was bashing most of our entries the past years because I thought they were really bad based on my own favourite kind of music (ok, I thought Levina would not end last but anyway). But even though I didn't like Michael Schulte's song I could see why it was popular amongst some Eurofans and realize that it would probably go top 10 (even though there were many better songs imho who'd deserved it more!).

This year is the first song in ages of my own country that I really love (ok, except for Ann Sophie, the goddess!) and again, I see potential in it, like Michael last year. What I mean is, I'm trying to be not biased. I can totally get why you dislike the song but the strong hate ESPECIALLY from German defeats me. Hell, I can even see why fans love the Danish entry which I'm absolutely loathing.

Anyway, this year I'm crossing my fingers for the sisters (didn't care at all for Michael last year) and again I'm confident this will do well. Even the greatest hater must realize that it's a.) a mainstream pop song that is very "Eurovisiony" and emotional, something loved by the viewers and b.) in advantage anyway due to the lack of proper songs.

mauve

Veteran
The hate this year is ridiculous.

I was bashing most of our entries the past years because I thought they were really bad based on my own favourite kind of music (ok, I thought Levina would not end last but anyway). But even though I didn't like Michael Schulte's song I could see why it was popular amongst some Eurofans and realize that it would probably go top 10 (even though there were many better songs imho who'd deserved it more!).

This year is the first song in ages of my own country that I really love (ok, except for Ann Sophie, the goddess!) and again, I see potential in it, like Michael last year. What I mean is, I'm trying to be not biased. I can totally get why you dislike the song but the strong hate ESPECIALLY from German defeats me. Hell, I can even see why fans love the Danish entry which I'm absolutely loathing.

Anyway, this year I'm crossing my fingers for the sisters (didn't care at all for Michael last year) and again I'm confident this will do well.

I also think that the hate they get is too strong. to dislike an entry is one thing, but to hate another. And I still believe that the haters were Aly-lovers. Let's hope that in May the non-ESC-Fans will love this entry since these are unbiased. I still think it can go both ways. Bottom or top 10. I don't know if the song will be in my top 5 in the end, but I think top 10 at least. :D

Franzilein

(ok, I thought Levina would not end last but anyway)

Well, technically you're right, Levina ended up second to last thanks to the Spanish surfboard fleet, which was even worse :lol:

Realest

I have no clue how the Casual Viewers could put this song in their Top1-2 after first Listening and vote for it. Even :ch: and :at: wont give much points.
I hope for them that they get at least 40-50 Jurypoints somehow, cause the Televoting will be a Disaster.

Lenny1993

After thinking about it for quite a while I came to the conclusion that the right act won. S!sters had the strongest overall performance that night. Aly had a banger song but her voice wasn't on point. Lilly was amazing but something lacked. Makeda had a great voice but the song and performance were too basic. Linus was fun but not good enough. Gregor and BB weren't even possibilities. S!sters sang amazing, had a great performance and also seemed quite authentic on that stage. I was a big fan of other entries as well (still love Aly, BB and Lilly) but Sisters just had the best package.

Speaking about their chances at Eurovision is really hard. I think that they will finish quite high with the juries: their harmonies are on point and will even improve until May and they have a very slique staging that will also be polished until the final. Overall I expect them to finish at least around 15th, if not better. With the public I also find it difficult to predict. I think they will probably place in the middle as well which would mean that overall they could place between 12th and 18th or something. But as we're Germany it could of course also go down and we could finish last - which would be really unfair because these girls can sing, they have a good song and their staging looks professional - even at this point.

So, honestly, we're Germany - an easy year as an early favorite would be nice but let's be honest: that's only the case every, well, 27 years ;-)

Mrm

Veteran
After thinking about it for quite a while I came to the conclusion that the right act won. S!sters had the strongest overall performance that night. Aly had a banger song but her voice wasn't on point. Lilly was amazing but something lacked. Makeda had a great voice but the song and performance were too basic. Linus was fun but not good enough. Gregor and BB weren't even possibilities. S!sters sang amazing, had a great performance and also seemed quite authentic on that stage. I was a big fan of other entries as well (stoll love Aly, BB and Lilly) but Sisters just had the best package.

Speaking about their chances at Eurovision is really hard. I think that they will finish quite high with the juries: their harmonies are on point and will even improve until May and they have a very slique staging that will also be polished until the final. Overall I expect them to finish at least around 15th, if not better. With the public I also find it difficult to predict. I think they will probably place in the middle as well which would mean that overall they could place between 12th and 18th or something. But as we're Germany it could of course also go down and we could finish last - which would be really unfair because these girls can sing, they have a good song and their staging looks professional - even at this point.

So, honestly, we're Germany - an easy year as an early favorite would be nice but let's be honest: that's only the case every, well, 27 years ;-)

It took way too long for you to realize this!!! IOTAP

But still better ever than never! xmusicxmusicxmusicxmusic

Mrm

Veteran
Sisters survived all NFs as no1 on my list.. but they lost that battle with Georgia recently..

Now, we will see how they will handle with internal selections' season.. :mrgreen:

Realest

This Song didnt enter the Top100 Singlecharts.

Lenny1993

This Song didnt enter the Top100 Singlecharts.

Chart positions have nothing to do with Eurovision. I get the frustration, I would have liked them to be at least as successful as Michael Schulte after last years national final (I believe he went to #27, right?) but hey, that's it. The weird thing is though: I can't find the song on Spotify - don't know why.

Alaska49

I have no clue how the Casual Viewers could put this song in their Top1-2 after first Listening and vote for it. Even :ch: and :at: wont give much points.
I hope for them that they get at least 40-50 Jurypoints somehow, cause the Televoting will be a Disaster.
giphy.gif

(ps: i literally came back to this post hours after reading it to use this gif because i already needed it for some other thread lmfao)

Vondenburg

their harmonies are on point
Sorry to disagree here. Their harmonies were all over the place. Carlotta even stumbled her entry once very clearly.I had the impression that they are still fighting with the song. Interestingly I liked their reprise much more than the original performance.

I don't know how they will fare on ESC, I like the song. I see potential in the performance. But I think there is much to do on the drawing board and in the vocal department.

Realest

Omg, this is embarassing.

Bildschirmfoto-2019-03-04-um-19.30.13.png

Bildschirmfoto-2019-03-04-um-19.30.22.png

hijirio

Veteran
Portugal be jaw droppingly low xgaah

Top Bottom