13 5.8%

14 6.3%

10 4.5%

12 5.4%

6 2.7%

19 8.5%

• Total voters

ZoboCamel

Just watched Michael's jury rehearsal video, and... damn that's an emotional performance. I've been saying for a while that Germany has top 10 chances this year, but now I think even higher scores are a real possibility – and, dare I say it, a small chance at the win. The whole thing comes across as super-effective and super-emotional, and if the other favourites split their scores too much (e.g. Cyprus 1st in televote and 5th in jury, Sweden 8th in televote and 1st in jury), then Michael could be the one to pull a Jamala and come through via consensus.

mauve

Veteran
Everything is so unpredictable now and even though I look at the Odds, we all know they don't mean much. On the other Hand, when I see video of the NF and the new one now - wow, what an improvement! And yes, it touches me so much. Can't put it in words, but everything is possible now. From the 15 to top ten or even more. Wish Michael the best of luck tomorrow. Wherever you land, great song, thank you!

mauve

Veteran
Just watched Michael's jury rehearsal video, and... damn that's an emotional performance. I've been saying for a while that Germany has top 10 chances this year, but now I think even higher scores are a real possibility – and, dare I say it, a small chance at the win. The whole thing comes across as super-effective and super-emotional, and if the other favourites split their scores too much (e.g. Cyprus 1st in televote and 5th in jury, Sweden 8th in televote and 1st in jury), then Michael could be the one to pull a Jamala and come through via consensus.

You are right. Jury- and televotes will make the "small" difference tomorrow. My excitement is rising ... tomorrow it is! :p

Storm

I wouldn't say they don't mean much. They are not a guarantee obviously and this is not the exact result (damn that would be boring) but there is a reason why he climbed so much in the last days - just like Lithuania or Cyprus suddenly climbed. Top 13 is absolutely realistic depending on his performances. Televote is unpredictable but I think you can anticipate the jury vote to some degree.

LakZaNokte

I only heard asnippet last night but song seems very nice. Huge improvement from last few years.

Kicker

5th now in the odds and still keeps on rising. Germany could become a Dark Horse this year.

mauve

Veteran
5th now in the odds and still keeps on rising. Germany could become a Dark Horse this year.

xshock Just saw it ... It keeps rising ... a few days ago 22 and now ...

P.S. In the Odds for top 10, he rose too. Now 6th.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
This song has grown so much on me! It's currently in my top 10 (it was very close before) and for personal reasons, I just start crying whenever I listen to it! Good luck :de:!

A-lister

Veteran
Still a meh song xshrug

I think the odds are over-betting on this one currently, maybe he'll get some votes from Sheeran fans, but I think mostly the juries will jump on this rather than televoters.

GlamSIMorous

We're 4th now .. thats ... wow ... :eek:

EDIT: Sorry. :lol: Too late. But damn, after last years disasters I am a little too optimistic for tomorrow.

Realest

Serbia and Albanias surprising Qualification will cost Michael some Points in the austrian and swiss Televoting.
Norway and Swedens Qualification will cost Some Points in the Danish Televoting (I think hes half Danish IIRC)

Franzilein

xheat Guess we are now REALLY a dark horse ... who would have thought???

We're a Black Beauty :cool:

... I see myself out.

Preuss

It's a good song and I think a top ten placing would be good for Germany considering the last years... but no way it's going to get as high as 4th

Chorizo

Number 4 in the odds now. Bringing the projection screen was a really good move.

John1

:de: won't place higher than 8th or 9th. The entry seems quite decent, but compared with :cy: and 5 other songs, it won't truly stand out.

GermanBango

:de: won't place higher than 8th or 9th. The entry seems quite decent, but compared with :cy: and 5 other songs, it won't truly stand out.

lol 8th or 9th would basically be a miracle. I would be happy if we would make it to the top 15 :lol:

Top Bottom