14 6.3%

10 4.5%

12 5.4%

6 2.7%

19 8.5%

• Total voters

EscGeek

Veteran
i'm not sure where to post this, buuuuuuut...

Modrijani have again covered voxxclub and they even commented on the video. xheya xcheers

modrijani-huda-ura-rock-.png

Franzilein

Michael's new single "Never Let You Down" is out and I absolutely adore it, even more so than YLMWA xlove No surprise though, seeing as Michelle Leonard is involved, she's an amazing songwriter, love her work :-)

Mainshow

Veteran
Actually, I dislike this song heavily and I was utterly disappointed when I found out that it won. It was the second time in a row that I didn't watch the German preselection, btw.

That said, Michael Schulte blew me away when it comes to his live performance in Lisbon. He was really charming, captivating and his vocals were excellent. I would have never thought of it performing so well! - It was absolutely entertaining to see the voting this year.

I heavily prefer his follow-up singles to this song, especially "Never Let You Down" which almost sounds very "Monsters of Men"-esque.

mauve

Veteran
Actually, I dislike this song heavily and I was utterly disappointed when I found out that it won. It was the second time in a row that I didn't watch the German preselection, btw.

That said, Michael Schulte blew me away when it comes to his live performance in Lisbon. He was really charming, captivating and his vocals were excellent. I would have never thought of it performing so well! - It was absolutely entertaining to see the voting this year.

I heavily prefer his follow-up singles to this song, especially "Never Let You Down" which almost sounds very "Monsters of Men"-esque.

Let's see what comes for us this year. ;)

Franzilein

New song:

I just can't bring myself to dislike ... any of his songs. Love this one so much as well. Can we please send him again? xcrazy

mauve

Veteran
I just can't bring myself to dislike ... any of his songs. Love this one so much as well. Can we please send him again? xcrazy

I actually love this song even more than "Walk alone". The vocals are amazing! And the song touches me so much. I also hope to see him one day again at ESC. xlove

Franzilein

And another new song from Michael. Love that he’s so productive (:

Top Bottom