8 4.3%

19 10.3%

20 10.8%

14 7.6%

12 6.5%

13 7.0%

39 21.1%

• Total voters
I'm joining the bandwagon that everyone believes Rybak and this one will fight for the televote win in their semi. They got the staging right and fits well with this entry as one of the few quirky entries this year. Even if they lack the meme-factor that ''Epic Sax Guy'' had last year, they may doing wonders with the televotes in the final like what Romania did last year. The draw of the final and potentially being drawn close to Rybak/Netta is the only obstacle. Toy and Occidentali's Karma are far from being joke-entries, but they are quirky enough for the general audiences associating them for being ''fun''. How the draw turned out for Sunstroke Project and Francesco is a good reference how this scenario could be this year.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Moldova has just entered top10 with odds :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
I love how entries I liked initially, but were dissed by the bookies and many of the fans, suddenly are getting the praise they deserve, :md: is one of them and :cy: the other. Moldovan entry is a guilty pleasure, and enjoyable for what it is, and as I said from the beginning, all they need is to nail the live performance and have a good staging and they'd get at least a good televoting results (the juries, being the anti-party, anti-ethno lame a** people they are won't get onboard though).

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
You know that scene in every bad romcom where the protagonist realizes that the guy she wanted was right beside her the entire time and she just hadn't noticed yet? Every day, I wake up thinking that this could be the day that people nostalgic for the integration between folk traditions and charming pop music that used to pervade Eurovision will find the the song they've been looking for has been right beside them the entire time, and they just haven't noticed yet.

(it's :md:)

100228023542-1-amanda-lear.png

On a note about the rehearsal, sound mix needs more men. The woman has a beautiful voice but isn't singing the melody.

Mykola

xshrugit's terrible, bazaarI do not understand why the odds are so high, may be Pedrosovich pour in bets ...xacademic:lol:

Realest

Moldova is 10th in the Odds over Australia and Belgium :D

Realest

31944601_1009174725944133_6243051752933818368_n.jpg

Milos-BC

This is not "Hey mama" but to be honest, it's not that far off either. It's trashy but it's insanely catchy as well. It's certainly one of my guilty pleasures of the year :mrgreen:

I think that people will really like this and those votes alone should be enough for them to sail through to the final.

6 points.

VedatiNet

Am I the only one that believes that Moldova is not going to qualify for the final ?

Gordon_Shumway

If the United Kingdom would send the exact same entry, the mockery would be endless. But when it's from Moldova, everything is great, I don't get it.

Top Bottom