8 3.1%

5 1.9%

2 0.8%

8 3.1%

• Total voters

GWTW1939

somebody's not happy :oops:
C_KTbEhWAAANveW.jpg

meanwhile the odds have gone from top 10 to 15th and drifting :( I'm fearing a bottom 10 result if the draw is bad

Mimi

I just watched Alma's interview... I'm amazed how beautiful of a person she is, besides that, she is also very beautiful. I read her bio and I'm impressed that she's very educated and multilingual too. There is one girl Jana Burcheska from Macedonia, same as Alma, multilingual, well educated, very intelligent... her song "Dance Alone" captured my heart same as Alma's song "Requiem".
I wish France the best highest scores and the best placement ever!

One more thing, friendly advice... Alma is such a natural beauty, but her makeup artist needs to tone down a bit. It's not only my opinion, but most of the negative comments after the rehearsal are about the makeup and staging. For me, It's early to say something about the staging, but overall I like it! It's Paris after all, what is there not like about Paris!

Bonne Chance France!!

esc87fan

I watched ESCKaz's video of Alma's second press conference earlier, I absolutely loved Edoardo's reaction to when she drew second half - it was priceless!

ag89

Quite childish of him tbh

Maybe, but Esctoday has been quite negative with its statements about many participants (their rehearsals) and I suppose their job is to leave us to make a judgement (as readers) and not them to maybe influence our decision. Of course, they have a full right to write whatever they want, but it's not nice. And plus, I haven't see any other site being so negative after French rehearsal.

randajad

Veteran
He is not childish at all. That is the only way to deal with all these quasi journalists. xheat

John1

He's still the HoD of a big 5 country, should be more careful with his social media

This isn't the point. He's attempting to prevent Alma from feeling saddened due to this. In my opinion, this is totally fair, I do agree with him on this issue regarding the neutral position of an ESC newspaper/website.

JonnyWest

This isn't the point. He's attempting to prevent Alma from feeling saddened due to this. In my opinion, this is totally fair, I do agree with him on this issue regarding the neutral position of an ESC newspaper/website.

But then the delegations think they're doing a good job when they're not. They get deluded and when they get the result they're not expecting, begin to trash the contest and blame politics xshrug

John1

But then the delegations think they're doing a good job when they're not. They get deluded and when they get the result they're not expecting, begin to trash the contest and blame politics xshrug

This is getting quite delusional, as most of the delegations are -usually- trying to be involved in this contest in the best way they're able to.

popavapeur

i think there is always delusion. When you're hearing the same song 2000times+ you're kind of forced to "like the song" or get used to it and not seeing what is wrong in it anymore. And of course, big favourites are always the ones that suffer the most. So I guess the answer is in between. I think you have to keep in mind it's anyone's game till the very last second and be open to improve every time, even if we're telling you, you're the best and on the other hand it's kind of awkward that only one website gave a bad review when people are mostly positive about it elsewhere (sounded like a hater thing you know)

Top Bottom