2 0.8%

8 3.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
FRANCE.png

tuorem

Re: FRANCE 2017

This year, "J'ai cherché" was like an appetizer for Europe, we will do well but we won't win because France 2 has a plan! Actually, I came across top-secret files, my life may be in danger now, but I don't care, I can't keep this sensational news for myself. AccorHotels Arena has been booked for May 2018 and it is tacitly said that an internationally-renowned multi-talented multifaceted French female icon will come and slay the continent under our banner.

With so many hints revealed, there is only one world-class name I can think of: xlove

Epic live performance of her latest worldwide hit: xlove

Please don't click if you don't want to get spoiled. :mrgreen:

tuorem

^ C'est une blague ?

Bien sûr que oui :lol: Même si la chanson en elle-même n'aurait pas été si dégueu à l'Eurovision, selon moi. :D On a envoyé des choses tellement pire que ça par le passé.

ESCFr

Bien sûr que oui :lol: Même si la chanson en elle-même n'aurait pas été si dégueu à l'Eurovision, selon moi. :D On a envoyé des choses tellement pire que ça par le passé.

Mais on a jamais envoyé de striptease.

Avec Afida ça va chauffer ! xheat

popavapeur

Now we have to keep our HoD, he seemed to understand more than the previous guys.

1) Have a GOOD singer, a singer we know at 100% can hits all the notes possible in his/her song.
2) Uptempo song again, something that brings joy, Europe needs it
3) If we have the song, we can trust our singer's voice : work on the scenography till day one and TELL A STORY.

That's the things that have to be improved for next year and we can expect another top 10 or more (depends on the others contestants, we're not the only ones to want a win and others countries will try hard too ! that's the game we play)

gstt

We can expect more of the same next year

Hopefully a stronger vocal performance and better staging.

ScarlettGirl

Send Amir one more time xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xlove xlove xlove
....just a thought, you know? :mrgreen: :lol:

Send something awesome ;)

WhoKnows

I want something moody from you guys. Something like 2009. xheat

Quent91

Don't hope for Kendji Girac. He's quite linked with TF1 and I don't think he needs nor he wants Eurovision for his career.

But I know Andalouse would have been such a hit for the contest and it would have placed France very high.

esc87fan

I do wonder how Edoardo, Nathalie and the France 2 team will build on what Amir has done this year

tuorem

I want something moody from you guys. Something like 2009. xheat

I get what you mean, and I would love that too! But I guess that's highly unlikely because:

1) Moody songs don't seem as trendy among French people as they once were, except for Marina Kaye, but she said she won't do Eurovision.
2) After Amir's success, I guess France 2 will keep playing it "safe" by sending an uptempo and joyful number again.
3) We went real moody in 2015 :mrgreen: and well...

But I would love to be surprised by our next choice indeed. Some alternative music would be great, but I guess we may just end up being represented again by someone from a talent show with a song that blends in with our usual music scene, which I admit is still better than sending a random act that might have been considered a contender for the French delegation after two sleepless nights and ten glasses of vodka. :lol:

Or Nolwenn Leroy xheat

She's too snob now to lower herself to represent us, even though I totally agree she would have been a great choice. She can sing, she's a true musician and her music is anything but bland.

ESCFr

Imany would be a good choice imo.

She was (and probably stil is) in several European charts some weeks ago and she really could boom at the ESC.

Top Bottom