13 7.9%

8 4.9%

10 6.1%

8 4.9%

5 3.0%

22 13.4%

• Total voters

Deleted member 15618

I still cringe at the sync-key change, as much as I like the song overall. It sounds much too off-pitch. I used to have a keyboard with a key-changer wheel that I'd experiment on to see how it sounds- which is what this key change reminds me of. The background noise and the voice in the initial moment of the key change just don't match or synchronise. Instead, the background accompaniment is drowning out the singer's voice because they sound too similar.

lorens

Whoa, according to the ranking game this one has really grown on people a lot. I think I like the song until the latter part of the chorus comes along - the whole "I'm I'm gonna gonna kill kill kill..." part simply sounds very annoying and gimmicky to me. After the first listening I gave this only 1 point, gonna upgrade that to 4 points now.

ESCada

This one should qualify.
I hope it doesn't get lost as the song everyone has in their top 10 on the night but unfortunately doesn't vote for spot number 8 on their list.

From my personal experience every year I support only 1-2 songs at the end when it comes to voting ...... And than I have the songs I like and want to do well but I just don't vote for :lol:

carl1

Last year I correctly predicted a top 10 for Poland (in March). This year the surprise top 10 could be Norway.
Cool, modern, ORIGINAL, I enjoy this very much. I can see the juries liking this a lot :D

VikingTiger

Last year I correctly predicted a top 10 for Poland (in March). This year the surprise top 10 could be Norway.
Cool, modern, ORIGINAL, I enjoy this very much. I can see the juries liking this a lot :D

I dont know about the juries. But I thing that Grab the Moment will appeal more to the generel televoter than to the ESC fans.
In general it seems to me that the ESC fans are more prone to like and support ballads as well as more ethnical flavoured music (typicalle this year Portugal is doing extremely well with the fans, but I dont believe Amar Pelos Dois will get the same amount of support from the televoters in May).
I believen that the televoters that are calling in on the nigh are more likely to vote for up tempo entries, more "instant" entries, a more "modern" sound.

So even if Grab the Moment is not getting that much support here on this forum, I think this does not totally reflect what will happen with the televotes in May.

ScarlettGirl

I dont know about the juries. But I thing that Grab the Moment will appeal more to the generel televoter than to the ESC fans.
In general it seems to me that the ESC fans are more prone to like and support ballads as well as more ethnical flavoured music (typicalle this year Portugal is doing extremely well with the fans, but I dont believe Amar Pelos Dois will get the same amount of support from the televoters in May).
I believen that the televoters that are calling in on the nigh are more likely to vote for up tempo entries, more "instant" entries, a more "modern" sound.

So even if Grab the Moment is not getting that much support here on this forum, I think this does not totally reflect what will happen with the televotes in May.

I think you have a point. Sometimes, the songs that we fans love doesn´t always do well with the televoters.

NNR

So I'm not the only one this song has really grown on..

CPV4931

So I'm not the only one this song has really grown on..

Definitley not. One of the songs, that climbs my ranking. Have been quite disappointed after they won the NF, but in the meantime, I like "Grab the Moment".

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This song makes me feel on top of the world. I listened to it right before I gave a presentation to a potentially hostile audience today and ended up feeling super confident because this song cheered me up so. I'm going to let this grab a moment in my top 10 for a while to see how that feels and upgrade my vote to 12 points xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
This is the "Soldiers of Love" of ESC 2017. Poor production, generic beat, blandness, poor singing skills, tacky staging...

Miguel

[tweet]844967660546875396[/tweet]

kamc

I had the honour of hanging out for a little while with these guys on Saturday night and they are awesome. Alexander is a real fun guy and super friendly:p
I feel a bit bad now for not really liking the song initially but I will be rooting for them in Kyiv!

Top Bottom