15 9.8%

7 4.6%

2 1.3%

4 2.6%

1 0.7%

4 2.6%

• Total voters

Franco

Chinese? It still all sounds Italian to me lol.

It was a very poor attempt: she just put the name of the chinese tv here and there. But she had fun, and I love it. :D

VikingTiger

NGDS is still my favourite song from this year. BUT I can understand that Italy did not so well in the final. Unfortunately Francesca was vocally not at her best on the big night. Even though I didnt expect a top 10 for Italy this year, I am sure a better performance would have led to a slightly better placing. I did love the background though - and especially the floor turned into water.
I am very happy that the norwegian jury rewarded this with 12points though!!

Dutchball

Francesca won me over. I downloaded di20 and I ADORE it xheart. She'll probably be in my playlists for a long time.

I still think NGDS/NDOS is the best :it: entry since their return and among the best entries this decade.

ag89

Italy is such a great ESC nation, I just love the fact they decided to return in 2011.

She was so sweet and cute and nicely nervous. She was lost among all these songs at the end, but she was really good.

Looking forward to see what Italy will bring in 2017.

Rayman

I wasn't surprised by the ranking because it's a beautiful song but quite slow to be reminded strongly.
However, I re-watched her performance carefully and my...she wasmore touching and sincere than Il Volo last year to be honest.

Milos-BC

As I expected, she ended outside of top 15. I only like the backdrop here. The song and her are conpletely forgettable. This was by far the weakest :it: entry since 2011.

tuorem

Useless post of the day: :lol:

Carian

Useless post of the day: :lol:

But there must always be some useless comment :) How can we survive our own nonsense comments? :)

tuorem

But there must always be some useless comment :) How can we survive our own nonsense comments? :)

Well, in real life people often ask me why I'm so quiet most of the time, and I answer that "when you've got nothing interesting to say, then you shouldn't say anything" :lol: why talk for the sake of talking? :D but I guess it indeed makes sense to have unimportant contributions from time to time when being on a forum :mrgreen: one can't tackle existential issues 24/7 right?

The coincidence between the interview and my thoughts at that time made me think it was worth a spoiler here :D I knew Francesca and I could get along!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
when you've got nothing interesting to say, then you shouldn't say anything

This is a rule that should basically apply to every eurofan ever. Replacing all the BS that they say with the silence is by far the best thing that can be done.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This is a rule that should basically apply to every eurofan ever. Replacing all the BS that they say with the silence is by far the best thing that can be done.

I agree. May 10th was the best day of every forum member's life because it made an immense amount of progress towards this ideal.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Sammy

Veteran
I'm from Italy and I don't even know who he is.

People like Riccardo Muti, Pacido Domingo, Anna Netrebko, Lorin Maazel, Edita Gruberova and even Simon Cowell know him though.... :mrgreen:

I'm not so sure though, if Italy would really be successful with him. Sure he's got a fantastic voice and Il Volo have proven that pop-opera cross-over can work, but they had a big fan base before..... It'll depend on the song.

Krishoes

As Italian, I didn't know who this Vittorio Grigolo is as well xD I'm going to read his Wikipedia page xsos

However, I use this post to celebrate the gold disc Francesca achieved some days ago with her last album xcheer

Krishoes

The new single by Francesca Michielin.

What an AMAZING video xheart

Top Bottom